Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%

Thread: Singapore web Design

Default Singapore web Design

Thank you for being a bizHat.com member. Now you have a hosting space, would you like to have a professional design done on it?

Let me know, I will do it free for you provided that you display my banner on your website. Please contact me @ [email protected].

Background of me. My name is Tony Tee, I'm from Singapore. Web design is my passion and being able to leave my mark in the world wide web is my ambition. I have 5 years in web design, and just start my own web design studio. I am looking for ways to expand my portfolio.

Hello Tony.

Would it be possible to see one of your website designs?

Default my design...

I really hope I could show you some of my designs, but I am tied down by contract not to show them. You see, I signed an agreement with a company that get jobs for me where they would pay me 60% share of the total quote. The deal is that my design belongs to them.

Since then, I had left the arrangement and set out my own company named, Saecomm (Say communication), together with my brother. I am still working on some of to be confirm jobs. Meantime, you can visit my website to see what I have done on it. www.saecomm.com/IT

Looks impressive.

How big would banner be in pixels, which I'd have to put on my site if you make it.