Thread: Trust

Default Trust

TRUST is a very important factor for all relationships. When trust is broken, it is the end of the relationship. Lack of trust leads to suspicion, suspicion generates anger, anger causes enmity and enmity may result in separation.

A telephone operator told me that one day she received a phone call. She answered, "Public Utilities Board." There was silence. She repeated, "PUB." There was still no answer. When she was going to cut off the line, she Heard a lady's voice, "Oh, so this is PUB.Sorry, I got the number from my Husband's pocket but I do not know whose number it is."

Without mutual trust, just imagine what will happen to the couple if the telephone operator answered with just "hello" instead of "PUB".

the trust is the principaly factor ..more than all in the married

Trust is the bridge between two parties of the relationship. Thus, it is so important to have trust, and it should be put before marriage. Try to image, without any trust, what is the meaning of this marriage?

Default Trust

Trust is very important in any kind of relationship. Marriage, work, friendship, family. In my opinion trust and respect are the base for any healthy relation.

I think that trust is very important but unfortunately it does'nt exist in many relationships....

I think being trustworthy is the most important quality a person can have.