Thread: Less cluttered

Default Less cluttered

At Kovalam make it a point to check-out some of the excellent beachside shacks selling exquisite handicrafts, antiques, modern jewellery and cloths. At Poovar shopping you can buy an exciting range of footwear, carpets, dhurries and attractive jewellery.

One of the most unique destinations, which offers beach on one side and backwaters on the other (in fact most of the resorts are bang ON the backwaters) !!

Poovar is still less cluttered with the so-called 'free-to-trade bohemian attitude' shops of Kovalam. Poovar tries to tie you onto the real cause of travel - vacation. Since the USP of the place is being surrounded by water, one has to rely on the occasional boat trips if the hunger is for world-cuisine, you know what I mean.

Sun, sun, some water, some more sun, water again and eventually the sunset - if you really want me to pen down activities. Kerala being the way they are, have restricted the best under-water activities (errr...i mean snorkeling, scuba so on and so forth) maybe due to the not-so-clean waters and leaves one to on-the-earth activities on the beach or maybe a nice swinging evening on a hammock!

Trivandrum - God's own country's headquarter is the airport which is about 70kms away. Nice drive in old-world Trivandrum fisheries belt reaches you to this wonderfully serene God' apna Poovar!
    Last edited by minisoji; 10-08-2009 at 10:58 AM.