Thread: Touching Story

Default Touching Story

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked stone & scratched lines on the side of the car.

In anger, the man took the child's hand & hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench.

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child say his father.... with painful eyes he asked "Dad when will my fingers grow back?"

Man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to car and kicked it a lot of times..
    devastated by his own actions...... sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches, child had written "LOVE YOU DAD".

The next day that man committed suicide. . .

Anger and Love has no limits, so let the river of life flow in Limits so that this fresh water stream is never scattered.

Default Trust God!!

Trust God!!

Once a boy went to a shop with his mother. The shop keeper looked at the small cute child and showed him a bottle with sweets

And said 'Dear Child..u can take the sweets...

But the child didn't take. The shop keeper was surprised.. Such a small child he is and why is he not taking the sweets from the bottle. Again he said take the sweets....

Now the mother also heard that and said.. Take the sweets dear.. Yet he didn't take... The shopkeeper seeing the child not taking the sweets... He himself took the sweets and gave to the child. The child was happy to get two hands full of sweets.

While returning home the Mother asked the child... Why didn't you take the sweets, when the shop keeper told you to take?..

Can you guess the response: Child replies... Mom! My hands are very small and if I take the sweets I can only take few.. But now you see when uncle gave with his big hands.... How many more sweets I got!

Moral: When we take we may get little but when God gives... HE gives us more beyond our expectations. .. More than what we can think of

BizHat.com - Health

Default Inspiring and sad story

The first story is very tragical, i may say. What a sad story, but full of lessons to learn. "Be slow to anger".

On the contrary, the second story is very inspiring with lessons to learn to trust God. He knows what exactly our heart desires and He only want what's best for us.

All we have to do is to trust him.

both stories are really great!