Watch A Highlight Video Of Rob Pattinson

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn 2 Online. Rob Pattinson has never been the most enthusiastic guy during interviews. He does all the required publicity and promotional events for his films, but he’s not exactly the type to hard sell the projects.

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn 2 Online. In fact, now and again, he even gives off the impression that he doesn’t like whatever movie it is he’s pitching. Many hardcore fans have noticed this lackluster enthusiasm for Twilight since the early days, but over the past few months, Pattinson’s strange attitude toward the franchise has become even more pronounced.

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn 2 Online. Thankfully, Andrew Gauthier from Buzzfeed spotted the trend too, and he decided to put together a highlight video of interview clips in which Rob doesn’t exactly pretend to love Twilight. Take a look at the damning evidence/ footage below…

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. On the one hand, its kind of funny that Pattinson refuses to defend Twilight. Even the better movies in the franchise are just a shade better than mediocre, and the material is extremely moody and slow. On the other hand, it’s kind of pathetic that Pattinson can’t even pretend to care about the movie series that brought him fame, fortune and the ability to do whatever projects he wants moving forward.

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. The reason why he’s able to do things like Cosmopolis and Water For Elephants is because Twilight got his name out there. With all due respect to his brief work in Harry Potter, there’s no telling whether he would have become a household name without this franchise.

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. David Fincher has never made a contract with a studio before in his career, but that may soon not be true anymore. The Social Network filmmaker has been involved in talks with New Regency to formulate a production pact that would have him working with the company on future projects.

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. Variety first got word about the possible deal, but details are currently very slim. When the trade reached out for comment the studio wouldn't confirm if the detais of the deal involved film, television or possibly both. Previously this likely wouldn't have been a question, however, Fincher is currently working on the Netflix television series House of Cards, which debuted its first trailer just yesterday (the show will premiere February 2nd).

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn 2 Online. The report notes that the deal works in New Regency's favor as they have been looking to produce edgier, more adult-oriented material, and who better to get than the guy who made Se7en, Fight Club, and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? At this stage Fincher's next move is really anybody's guess.

Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. There's is still talk about him potentially returning to direct The Girl Who Played With Fire, the sequel to his 2011 thriller with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara, but he is also developing his own adaptation of Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. Back in October it was reported that the director is interested in reteaming with Brad Pitt again for the latter project, and would have the star play Ned Land, but the problem is that Disney recently put a three month hold on the project while they decide the best way to move forward with it. To read more details about the film, head over HERE.

Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online. A few weeks ago, singer and musician will.i.am joined judge Britney Spears on the set of The X Factor in order to help the pop singer accrue the best team possible. Since Spears and will.i.am have worked together in the past, the TV team-up didn’t seem particularly weird; however, now the two have announced a new collaborative single, the team-up seems even more fitting.

Watch Taken 2 Online. Spears and will.i.am are set to release “Scream & Shout” on Monday, November 19 at 3 p.m. The single will first hit homes via U.S. radio. According to Billboard, the two also have a music video in the works, which will premiere on the Thanksgiving night episode of The X Factor. That’s quite a bit less exciting than a live performance from the two would have been, but it’s still a score for The X Factor, which has been rocking out with new music and pulling in some big guest stars, including One Direction, over the past few weeks.

Currently, there is no exact news concerning when the single will leak. Regardless, “Scream & Shout” is set to appear on will.i.am’s upcoming sophomore album, willpower. The last time the two stars collaborated was in 2011, when will.i.am created and produced the track “Big Fat Bass” for Spears. While that song didn’t end up being a hit on the album, I’m still hoping “Scream & Shout” will be a little more worth a listen. The former Black-eyed Peas star is particularly talented and between his energy and her sultry voice, I’m pretty sure they have the capacity to produce a hit.

I’m pretty sure Lions Gate executives won’t be sharing this clip on their social media accounts, but something tells me plenty of others will.