In the industry where monikers thrive and people are doubly conscious about their image, Isha has decided to flout every rule in the book. The acting germs have seeped much deeper into this former item babe.

So much so that she chooses to get under the skin of the character to make it believable on screen. Now if we tell you that she is playing a lesbian in her upcoming movie 'Girlfriend' what'd be your reaction?

Agape?

Exactly.. that's how every one was who came to see her in a hotel in SantaBanta's own city on her promotional tour for the film. Showing a 'true dedication' towards her work, this newest methodical actor of the tinseltown chose to stay in the same room as her reel-life lust oops.. love interest Amrita Arora.

We are not joking. Room no. 362 in a City Beautiful's hotel bears witness to our story.

While the onlookers were amazed with her bindaas attitude, Koppikar herself was hardly perturbed. "I was far more at ease with Amrita than the most of the men in the industry I'm not comfortable with." she gushes.

The run-of-the-mill movies never excite her that is why she chose to take up such a challenging role.

"I can't do the same roles over and over again. Since I love shocking people, I took it up. We are giving the audience what they are coming for. There's masala, drama, a thriller element, romance – 'everything' in the film."

As she talks about her role at length a gratuitous smile adorns Isha's face because she knows she has just decimated the competition of Bipashas and Mallikas with her bold role.

According to her, "If other actors can't go beyond what they are doing, that's because of their limitations as actors. People take me seriously because I am good. I have full conviction in my acting skills."