• uhh... yea

0 0%
  • duh

0 0%
  • ...no

0 0%

Thread: SLP- Another New Guy

Default SLP- Another New Guy

Heyyyy Every budday!!!! (if you know what thats from i'll give you a dollar)

Just a bit about myself and what i'll be using my site for:

-im a college student at Academy of Art University of San Francisco
    *wondersi if theres a longer named college out there

-i recently turned 20 but i still look like im about 18... so i still get 14 year olds flirting with me and carded for smokes

-i listen to all kinds of music but prefer "core" "punk" as i call it and local shows by local bay area artist in that geanra(sp?)

-i will be using the site as starter location for my digital portfolio so i can test it on other platforms, OS's, and browsers at my convience and so that others may view it in its "beta" stages

Feel free to ask me just about anything, but please do not request any siggys or other graphics to be made by me seeing as im in school right now. but durring semester break its first come first serve and i'll let you all know when that is.

thats all for now~ take care
    ~tomy

<!-- Edit
    Anyone wanna moce this to the Intro Board? Sry 'boout that~ only reason i posted here was cuz it the front page description of general is said to "Introduce your self now..." or whatever ~ thnx

hmm, did you say we can request a graphics from you?(during sembreak) well, i might need some...in the future. so hope you keep in touch.

yeah its basicly first come first serve when break comes around