Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pacifier

Default The Pacifier

Funny movie about a Navy Seal meeting his match. . :)

Thought the part of how to get to the safe on the other end of the room was creative. . :)

There's a lot of things that's funny in this movie as well. . It's worth it to watch. . :)

i knowx i saw it and its kinda funny, but i think vin diesel need to do more action movies in the genre off riddick and xxx

It was a decently funny movie, I didn't see the whole thing though, didn't get a chance to. I stopped @ the part where he proclaimes himself director of the dance the boy is in.

i love water and ocean viewed movies and this was one of it...

nice movie. i saw it in the theater and now i want to get this movie in my computer. why? coz i want see it some times again. :) one of reason is vin diesel :D he is good actor and looks good, too. and also i want this movie to my collection of movies.

This movie was great. It was original, fresh and spun a new look on everything. The part at the end where everything just clicks into place is just astonishing. I like XXX and Chronicles of Riddik but I think Vin Deisal did a fantastic job as the role of, well babysitter in this film. I also love the girlscout part, I just couldnt stop laughing.

funny seing vin like that
    8/10

The Pacifier is indeed a charming movie. I saw it two months ago or so and I still remember it so it must be good ( I don't usually remember movies). First of all I must say that I thought in the beginning that it is a silly movie to young children. However, after seeing it I found it very amusing and I liked Win Diesel part.

this was a cute idea. the big bag vin diesel (well okay so he's a teddy bear but he plays big/bad characters for the most part!) meets his match with the lil' ones. great movie!

The Pacifier was terrific. I thought it was a cute idea. I love the characters, especially (bum ba bummmm) THE DUCK, mwahaha *cough* jk, but the duck was the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast