Thread: A cool software!!

Default A cool software!!

Hi visit the website at www.chirag.co.nr and go to Underground Section there!!!!

In that u need to have username n password which is
    Username: xxx
    Password: 12336

Its cool get all the new n latest softwares n vidoes!!!

Default Pretty good

I visited the site. Try to post more softwares as there were only few available. If possible pleae include avs media editor and mail me at [email protected] I have been searching for that software for quite some time now.

You can reply to topics in this forum

djdazza Guest

Default Re: Pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by arunprakashl
    I visited the site. Try to post more softwares as there were only few available. If possible pleae include avs media editor and mail me at [email protected] I have been searching for that software for quite some time now.
    Avs Video Editor 1.3

If you are looking for an easy, enjoyable way to arrange your video collection, make a film about your company or to preserve the memories of your cherished moments in a most attractive way, look no further.

No Time limits! No feature limits! Fully functional! The only limitation is the AVS Logo in the output video of the Compiled projects. So, now, when you decide to make your purchase ¨C you won¡¯t need to re-do your trial version projects ¨C just recompile them to get rid of the logo!

Enhance Your VideosScene Detection

A multitude of effects and a variety of transitions and styles which AVS Video Editor offers, will add a strong air of individuality to your videos.Automatic scene detection algorithm allows you to easily navigate video files and achieve accuracy when deleting or combining scenes.
    Capture Video from External DevicesEdit Audio Tracks

Capture from DV and analog cameras, VCRs, TV tuners and WEB cams.
    Start making your movies from the first run.Insert one or more audio tracks in your media file, mix audio clips, trim and edit audio tracks, apply effects and filters.
    Burn Movie DVDsConvenient Tools and Interface

Burn your video collections onto a DVD using flexible and convenient menu options and individual menu styles. DVD, VCD and SVCD formats are supported.AVS Video Editor introduces advanced timeline and story-board editing. You will be surprised by how convenient and user-friendly the interface is.
    Broad Range of FormatsCreate Slide Shows

You can edit input files of practically all formats and save them to AVI, WMV, RM, MPEG, 3GPP, MOV and other formats. Very flexible!The best way to organize and present your photos is to create a digital slide show. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, burn it to a DVD!

app

http://enfull.com/download4.asp?id=1139&soft=down

crack

http://enfull.com/download4.asp?id=1139&crack=crack1