Thread: Where and how should I stard?

Default Where and how should I stard?

Hi all,

I would like to invest $300 just to learn somthing about stock exchance, shares etc. where should I start?

thanks in advance

Default Re: Where and how should I stard?

300 $ can give you a nice small business make a portal for google adsense progrrame .. which gives money in $ what its all about marketing it right good content & alleast 6 hour for first 3 months to make it on right path .... if you want to know about how its works the n visit our site http://www.globaladdworld.com we are are sharing a to z infomation about this... from making a wwebsite to maketing & promoting it ...
    if you are interested in that mail us ...

Quote Originally Posted by anatilim
    Hi all,

I would like to invest $300 just to learn somthing about stock exchance, shares etc. where should I start?

thanks in advance

Default $300

if i understand what you say, you want to learn about the stock market, which is important.

i took a nice course for $400, but a good "stock exchange" book will do the same for cheaper. buy a few books and remember you must read them- it's your first investment.

its hard and it will take time but eventually if you have links the search engines will find you!