Thread: Kerala

Default Kerala

Kerala is famous for its people's long life expectancy in spite of poverty. If someone is from there, could you tell me why that is?

What I learned was that it was due to their solidarity amongst people.
    But I would like to ask this question to Indian people as they seem many in this forum.

What is the situation of education? Do many children go to school?
    Overall, what is the difference from other part of India to make Kerala with long life expectancy?
    Thanks.

kerala is a nice place...
    thinking 2 pay a visit 2 dat place in near future......

Default kerala

when compared to other states of India Kerala is blessed with a lot of things. In the matters of medical help,fud materials,financial background of the people ,cleanliness etc Kerala is in a better position.All these things surely contribute much to the life expectancy of Keralites.

Default Literacy

Kerala is the most literate state in India, literally achieved 100% literacy. The first district achieved cent percent literacy was Kottayam 50 km from Kochi city.

All the people in the age group 5 to 65 can read & write there mother tounge - Malayalam, they can perform basic arithamatic by their own.

In Kerala, the beautiful country - God's own country - has the most educated people in the state. There is still a high rate of unemployment. Majority of Keralites are settled in Gulf and other foreign countries. The lack of opportunities in the state cause severe brain drain.

Default kerala

Who told that kerala is the home of poor people
    Kerala is te coolest place in India
    "Goods own Country"
    kerala has a lit rate of 99.9% highest in India
    highest sex ratio in India