ONE TWO THREE is a film about three men with the same name, Lakshmi Narayan.

One of these three is a wannabe don (Tusshar Kapoor), who is out on a mission to kill a dangerous mafia lord, Papa (Mukesh Tiwari).

Another Lakshmi Narayan is an MBA working in a reputed company (Suniel Shetty), who’s on an assignment to fetch a car his boss just bought.

The last Laxmi is a businessman (Paresh Rawal) setting up a lingerie factory after he’s made millions selling underwear on the streets.

Diamonds worth 10 crores are stolen from Papa. These diamonds accidentally fall in the hands of a young couple Chandu (Upen Patel) and Chandni (Tanishaa), who hide them in one of the cars Lakshmi’s going to fetch.

Papa and his moronic henchmen Alberts (Vrajesh Hirjee) and Pintos (Manoj Pahwa) desperately hunt for the diamonds, while a hot-headed police officer Mayavati Chautala (Neetu Chandra) is on the prowl looking for offenders of any kind.

The first Lakshmi gets lingerie designer Jiya’s photo and he attempts to kill her only to end up as her hero.

The second Lakshmi gets Papa’s photo and goes to collect the car from him. He is mistaken as the killer and gets beaten black and blue.

The third Lakshmi gets Laila’s photo, and goes to her and asks her to show her underwear. He ends up being labelled as an old pervert.

Chandu and Chandni are determined to stop anyone from buying the car, but Laila has to sell the car to save her showroom.

At the same time, Jiya has to sell her lingerie designs to save herself from a lecherous man.

One Two Three is a laugh riot that revolves around several characters and their misadventures, all thanks to some classic comedy of errors.

Director Ashwani Dheer : “After my stint with TV serials like Office Office and others, I am extremely excited about my upcoming films Krazzy 4, for which I have written the screenplay and dialogues, and U, Me Aur Hum, that also has my dialogues.

But the cherry on the cake is One Two Three, the film I am directing with an ensemble cast.

The film is based along the lines of Shakespeare’s Comedy Of Errors in which three characters (Paresh Rawal, Suniel Shetty and Tusshar Kapoor) all with the same name Lakshmi Narayan accidentally meet, and a big confusion ensues.

One Two Three should prove a laugh-riot and I hope the audiences will be as entertained as we were while making the film.”