Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sex positions

Quote Originally Posted by ajawei
    Good picture. But it seems too small. Most gestures on it can not be recognized clearly. In fact, my favorite can not be find in this table. But is a nice idea go make daily sex indeed. Daily sex is more than just physical pleasure. Daily sex also helps form a special bond for a couple.
    i agree all except the daily sex... it is too tired to have sex everyday.
    maybe sex every 3 or 4 days??

Default Sex

India is a country of Kamasutra. Lots of temples in India depicts the erotic tales of life on it's walls. You can see them best at Khajuraho temples in Madhya pradesh, temples of Bhubaneshwar and Konark in Orissa, Bhoramdev temple near Bastar in Chhatisgarh.

There are more than 101 sexual positions according to Kamasutra. People are crazy about sex and waste majority of their life time in search of sex and sex positions.

Be happy in what you have.

Enjoy the sexual position you like. Try to understand the likes of your partner by talking each other. One's likes are other's dislikes.

Sex is a divine gift.

About the frequency of having sex - it can be 4 times daily, One in a day, once in two days, once in 3 or 4 days, once in a week or once in a fortnight.

Don't bother about the frequency, quality that matters.

Khajuraho temple photos

Default Rofl

Haha, Nice table rofl.

Nice table, need to try more ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Are their 3D Images for this one? :lol:

I wonder why only Kamasutra is mentioned when it comes to sex. I am sure other parts of world must be having their own version of kamasutra but may never had been documented as they must all be busy practicing it :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12