Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

6 46.15%
  • NO

7 53.85%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOMAN RULES THE WORLD

Default If they can, let them rule the world.

If they can, let them rule the world. The only point is that the person holding the post should be capable of carrying out his or her responsibilities. That's it.

i bet the list of men is about 400% as long as that list.... anyone care to get some figures? and provide a link as credit?

Women do have alot of power and potential ~ a female prez is only a matter of tiime~ and im fine with that~ but IMO the underlying powers that be (in USA atlead) are so entangled in the spiderwebs of this countrys deeper actions that i dought it will be a long time befor they have any real control

Quote Originally Posted by still_LP
    i bet the list of men is about 400% as long as that list.... anyone care to get some figures? and provide a link as credit?

Women do have alot of power and potential ~ a female prez is only a matter of tiime~ and im fine with that~ but IMO the underlying powers that be (in USA atlead) are so entangled in the spiderwebs of this countrys deeper actions that i dought it will be a long time befor they have any real control
    IMO = International Monetary Organization.

Am I right?

yeah but Int MO is just another tool ~ i meant IMO as in "in my opinion" ~ but its not like IntMO is outta context ~ just not to be included on the list of underlying powers ~

many coperations and orginizations simply dont care and dont wanna even know if thier actions or suporters are promoting false actions or take those actions them selves as long as thier making some sort of profit or advancement

Women could definatly rule the world, but women hate other women, so there would be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_Coder
    Women could definatly rule the world, but women hate other women, so there would be a problem.
    How much sure are you about that?

But if each women love every other man in the world, it's not that big problem. We can manage it :-D

Quote Originally Posted by http://neerajsingh.bizhat

But if each women love every other man in the world, it's not that big problem. We can manage it :-D
    both of them are not interested in queen???
    is this meant that

Default Good Catch ftvfatboy - I got trapped

Quote Originally Posted by ftvfatboy
    Quote Originally Posted by http://neerajsingh.bizhat

both of them are not interested in queen???
    is this meant that
    Good Catch ftvfatboy - I got trapped :-D

Though I wanted to emphasize over the point that - Let us NOT care if a women hate other women. If a women love men, then I am more than happy. I may also be one of the lucky guy :-D

Ur signature is good neeraj. Who rules is not the matter, how he rules is the point to be noticed. When will u guys come out of this complexes?
    And pls don't compare my earlier reply to this post. it will be different.

If a woman got a man, she don't trust her best girlfriend to be around her man.

Women will cut eachothers throat to get a man etc....

A woman will go shopping with her Girlfriend but won't leave her around her man.

If there were not men, then yes, but right now that there are people to be jealous of other women cannot rule the world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast