Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best File Sharing Program

eDonkey and eMule both have spyware and viruses. LimeWire is the way to go, and Kazaa Lite (not Revolution nor Reborn or whatever crappy versions have been created) if you can get it for free. If you have LimeWire (or Kazaa) search for LimeWire Pro and you should get an old version of it. Download it, then once you get it search for LimeWire Pro again (this time using the old version of LimeWire Pro) and you should be able to get the newest version of it (currently the newest version is 4.6.0).

Quote Originally Posted by takinganap3721
    eDonkey and eMule both have spyware and viruses. LimeWire is the way to go, and Kazaa Lite (not Revolution nor Reborn or whatever crappy versions have been created) if you can get it for free. If you have LimeWire (or Kazaa) search for LimeWire Pro and you should get an old version of it. Download it, then once you get it search for LimeWire Pro again (this time using the old version of LimeWire Pro) and you should be able to get the newest version of it (currently the newest version is 4.2.6).
    eMule has not and never had spyware or any viruses, so please don't confuse people.
    I used Limewire, it's not as good as Ares...

kornychaos Guest

Alright people .. who ever said they used winmx .. I'm not even going to go there .. all of you need Limewire PRO becuase I usually get 157 kb/s on there and it is very effective on finding the files .. I would post a link to Limewire Pro 4.6.0 but I believe warez is against the rules? Not sure ..

Quote Originally Posted by SpyJoe
    eDonkey and eMule both have spyware and viruses. LimeWire is the way to go, and Kazaa Lite (not Revolution nor Reborn or whatever crappy versions have been created) if you can get it for free. If you have LimeWire (or Kazaa) search for LimeWire Pro and you should get an old version of it. Download it, then once you get it search for LimeWire Pro again (this time using the old version of LimeWire Pro) and you should be able to get the newest version of it (currently the newest version is 4.6.0).
    eMule has not and never had spyware or any viruses, so please don't confuse people.
    I used Limewire, it's not as good as Ares...
    I'm not sure about eMule having spyware and viruses, a friend of mine told me that, but he could have easily gotten it from somewhere else. As for Ares being better than LimeWire, it's probably better than LimeWire regular, but I've had better results with LimeWire Pro than with Ares.

Bittorrent is the best filesharing program.

I'm not sure about eMule having spyware and viruses, a friend of mine told me that, but he could have easily gotten it from somewhere else. As for Ares being better than LimeWire, it's probably better than LimeWire regular, but I've had better results with LimeWire Pro than with Ares.
    I used Limewire PRO and I didn't find it better than Ares. Well it depends what you are searching for. I only download movies from P2P, and Limewire is not good at all at downloading movies, and there's a lot of fake movies there, whereas I never found a fake one in Ares...

I use ABC for downloading torrent and DC++ for music and small programs. I also tryed exaam but there are very small amount of seeds for files

ok,thx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Use limewire. Basic as that. I used to use I-Mesh, but one day i noticed there was a HUGE reduction in the user count (which was probably made up anyway but still....) so i decided to stop using it as it looked suspitious....

Cabos is Gnutella file sharing program based on LimeWire and Acquisition. It is free software, no spyware, no adware. It has simple interface, multi languages support, and iTunes / iPod integration. It works great on my computer. Fast clean and no spy/adware programs bundled with it. You can find it here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast