Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips on SMS

Default Tips on SMS

LOVE SMS

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day !

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when,
    you will always be near me

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift.
    Do u know what? its YOU my love

ul always be mine 4 nw and 4eva ul always be mine 4 u r my treasure ul always be mine plz tell me its tru plz b mine 4eva il always love you

One Who drinks have alkohal heart
    One who smokes have cloudy heart
    But dont eat sugar because you already my SWEET HEART

Love is like the seeds of life,
    To root is full of pain and strife.
    But to grow it's like a great Oak tree,
    Straight and strong for eternity.
    Love is what I offer you,
    Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
    Love is life between two who shares,
    A life between two who really cares.
    Love is ours, if you agree,
    To spend your life with me!

The ,-# -.- #-.
    Heart # "#" #
    of "#. . #"
    a Friend "#"
    knows No BoundarieS,
    No LimitS,
    just endless Love and Care!
    "Have a Great Day..."

Without Love -- dayz are
    "Sadday,
    moanday,
    tearsday,
    wasteday,
    thirstday,
    frightday,
    shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
    Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

Keywords:Inspirational New Year messages,New Year Eve Wish,New Year Wishes and Quotes,Funny new year SMS,New Year Messages and SMS,love SMS, friendship SMS,Goodluck SMS,Missing U SMS,Dream SMS,funny SMS,Anniversary SMS,

Last edited by sherlyk; 01-01-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyk View Post
    LOVE SMS

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day !

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when,
    you will always be near me

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift.
    Do u know what? its YOU my love

ul always be mine 4 nw and 4eva ul always be mine 4 u r my treasure ul always be mine plz tell me its tru plz b mine 4eva il always love you

One Who drinks have alkohal heart
    One who smokes have cloudy heart
    But dont eat sugar because you already my SWEET HEART

Love is like the seeds of life,
    To root is full of pain and strife.
    But to grow it's like a great Oak tree,
    Straight and strong for eternity.
    Love is what I offer you,
    Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
    Love is life between two who shares,
    A life between two who really cares.
    Love is ours, if you agree,
    To spend your life with me!

The ,-# -.- #-.
    Heart # "#" #
    of "#. . #"
    a Friend "#"
    knows No BoundarieS,
    No LimitS,
    just endless Love and Care!
    "Have a Great Day..."

Without Love -- dayz are
    "Sadday,
    moanday,
    tearsday,
    wasteday,
    thirstday,
    frightday,
    shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
    Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

heyya.great qoutes

Quote Originally Posted by arcy12 View Post
    heyya.great qoutes
    heyya.great qoutes

heyya.great qoutes
    heyya.great qoutes

heyya.great qoutes
    heyya.great qoutes

Default Friendship Sms

Friendship SMS

Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep

God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U.

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.

Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u.
    When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

Keeping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!

Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.

Painting is a feelin, Never spoil it.Face is a book, try 2 read it.Love is precious, B ready 2 sacrifice for it & Friendship is like a mirror never break it!

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.

Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...Take Care...

Friendship is a silent gift of nature..
    More old .. more strong..
    More deep.. more clear..
    More close.. more warm..
    Less words.. more understanding..

;";
    ;/ ("v")"; /";"/
    /;./ "v" './ %./
    is not only made for lovers;its also for friends who luv each other better than lovers!!

Few Relations in Earth Never Die.Want 2 know What it is? Read again.. (F)few (R)relations (I)in (E)earth (N)never (D)die

There is "And" bitween Sky and Earth, But there is
    nothing bitween Me and You,but this "And" bitween Me
    and You is 'Anybody Not Disturb'

A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the "BEST"!!!!!!!!!

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain, otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!

Default Good Luck SMS

Good Luck SMS

Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck!

The HOPE, The STRUGGLE and The HARD WORK towards a goal/ success is part of the rewards. Achieving goal itself is not the whole reward........ BEST WISHES

Care for the one who shares with u, share with the one who knows u, know the one who MISSES u, MISS the one who WELL WISHES for u, Wish u all the Best

Fly in the plane of Ambition & Land in the Airport of Success...Luck is yours,Wish is mine...May Ur future always shine...Good Luck

I Wish 4 " U "

luck is yours wishes are mine let's ur future be always shine.Best of Luck

Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but it will make climbing easier. Hope you will be able to climb all your mountains always. Good Luck

Meaning of some colors, Yellow for special friend, white for peace, orange 4 luck,black for hate, red for love and pink for likeness,So i choose for u Orange Flower.Wish u goodluck

examation is garden success is folower
    god bless you power to pluck this folower

Missing U SMS

Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing....

I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U

Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i think, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.

Wat makes some people dearer is not just de happiness dat u feel when u meet them but de pain u feel when u miss them.. MISS U........

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

A B
    C D
    E F
    G H
    I J
    K L
    M N
    O P
    Q R
    S T
    V W
    X Y Z
    have I missed
    something?
    yes..
    i missed "U"

If u wanna know how much I miss u,
    try to catch rain drops,
    the ones u catch is how much u miss me,
    and the ones u miss is how much I miss

Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !". it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...

Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the Sky.
    So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
    It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!!

Close your Eyes,
    Relax your Body,
    And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
    NOW BREATH......
    I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!

In The Flower My Rose Is You,
    In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,
    In The Sky My Moon Is You,
    I'm Only Body My Heart Is You,
    That's Why I Always MISS YOU!

U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u.

Do u know, what I say, what I think, what I feel, what I think, what I wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.

Kitna bhi chaho na bhol pao ge Hamain,Jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge Hamain, Mita sakte ho to mita do yadain meri,Magar kya sapno se juda kar pao ge Hamain.

There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.

Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time.

I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
    In every blink of my eyes,
    In every second of Time and...
    In every moment of the Day !

Last edited by sherlyk; 02-04-2010 at 05:27 AM.

Dreams SMS

One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.

Sweet is the dream, divinely sweet, when absent souls in fancy meet

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now,
    Thus much let me avow--
    You are not wrong who deem
    That my days have been a dream;
    Yet if hope has flown away
    In a night, or in a day,
    In a vision, or in none,
    Is it therefore the less gone?

All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.

We have within reach, now, the attainment of almost every dream of mankind.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half-light,
    I would spread the cloths under your feet:
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Your future dependz upon ur dreams so go to sleep and let me too.

Since ur eyes are
    looking tired... Let ur
    eye lashes hug each
    other for few hours.
    Happy journey into the
    world of dreams,Gudnyte,

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half-light,
    I would spread the cloths under your feet:
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

y do we close our eyes wen we dream ?
    dts bcoz d most butiful things n lyf r un seen..
    so ask me ..
    y cnt i see u ryt nw ? ü

When you find a dream inside your heart, don't let it go. for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful
    Tomorrow Grows.

If u can dream with ur eyes open, u have 100% chance to live ur dream, but if u dream while sleeping u can only write incomplete & spiced movies and stories.

everything on earth is as a result of dreamz, they make the tommorow. so lets all dream to make the world
    a better place......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast