View Poll Results: Do you think Snape is evil?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • Yes

3 50.00%

Thread: I'm tired of it!!! (This thread contains HPB Spoilers!)

Default I'm tired of it!!! (This thread contains HPB Spoilers!)

Do NOT scroll down if you have not read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

I'm so tired of people insisting Snape is still good, writing FanFiction about Snape being good and writing editorials about how Snape is still good!! Cope with it people Snape is A EVIL MURDERING DEATH EATER!! Post your thoughts about this matter please...

I don't see any snape! :roll:
    Try again please.
    This is a nonsense post. :twisted:
    I don't believe in any of these idiot things. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nissa
    I don't see any snape! :roll:
    Try again please.
    This is a nonsense post. :twisted:
    I don't believe in any of these idiot things. :evil:
    ur post would rather be useless
    there are many people out there who hates snape
    i hate him in a way too. sometimes seen him being trusted by Dumbledore is just too stupid
    At the end, isn't he killed by Snape? althought he might not be really dead, just a play or something alike.

i think Mike Nissa doesn't who snape is. i think snape is on the right side . i thought so because when snape showed his wand to dumbledore he hesitated and at that moment dumbledore replied "sevres please...". that means that dumbledore wants snape to guide the boy who lived to kill voldemort without knowing to voldemort.

ahem , ...

i know my post is a bit out of context here ,
    but guys have anyone come across a e-book verison of hp -hbp.. plz do post it for me..

thanx and sorry

Snape is possibly not evil. I'm of the opinion that he is actually on the Dark Side, but I'm not against the idea that he is in fact good; there's a lot of evidence to support the latter. For one, Snape was under the influence of the Unbreakable Vow when he killed Dumbledore, so we can't be sure if he was killing Dumbledore because he wanted to, or because of the Vow. Second, Dumbledore looks at Snape with a pleading look and says "Please, Severus" right before he dies. If Dumbledore is smart, an assumption all the books support, he knows that Harry will likely not be able to defeat Voldemort like he has to unless he is out there working on his own to do it, thus, he *asks* Snape to kill him.

The only way snape is not evil is if you don't know what defines evil. Then you would not know what evil even was so you could possibly (being an idiot) say that he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by EskimoWagz
    The only way snape is not evil is if you don't know what defines evil. Then you would not know what evil even was so you could possibly (being an idiot) say that he was good.
    Wow. Do you have issues or what? I can appreciate and respect a difference of opinion, but going so far as to insult me? Who are you trying to impress?

hey, gandahrah

No I don't have issues, I was just blabing becuase I don't like harry potter. Its not my thing.

Your cool dude and no one is an idiot for saying snape is good... (we can all hope can't we?)

.... :twisted: muhahahahahaha

That last post was by me by the way... it posted it as guest though.