The activities related to the second round of the Centralized Allotment to Professional Degree Courses, Kerala, 2012 will commence on 19th July, 2012 (Thursday) with the activation of the facility for re-arrangement of higher options, deletion of unwanted options and registration of options to newly started Courses and Colleges. The facility will be available till 5 pm on 21.07.2012 .Those candidates who are satisfied with the allotment received in the first round and do not wish any further movement, should cancel their higher options during this period. The facility to cancel the options will be available only in the home page of the candidate.

The second allotment will be published on 23.07.2012 and the candidates who receive allotment in this second phase will have to remit the fee/additional fee/deposit at the designated branches of SBT on 24.07.2012 or 25.07.2012. The list of SBT branches where this can be done .

Candidates in the Medical Rank list would be able to register options to the Private Self-financing Ayurveda Colleges for BAMS and BSMS Courses in the second phase.
Government and Aided Ayurveda Colleges, however, have not been included in the second phase.
The 10 Private Self-financing Ayurveda Colleges included in the process in the second round are the following.
(i) AHA:Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad (BAMS-50)
(ii) KMA:KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Kozhikode (BAMS-50)
(iii) NGL:Nangelil Ayurveda MedicalCollege,Kothamangalam (BAMS-60)
(iv) PKJ:Pankajakasthuri Ayurveda Medical College, Kattakkada (BAMS-50)
(v) PRK:Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College,Kannur(BAMS-50)
(vi) PNA:PNNM Ayurveda Medical College, Shornur (BAMS-50)
(vii) SGA:Santhigiri Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad (BAMS-50)
(viii) SNA:SN Institute of Ayurveda Studies & Research, Puthur, Kollam (BAMS-50)
(ix) VSH:Vishnu Ayurveda Medical College, Shornur (BAMS-50)
(x) PPA:P.N.PanickerSouhruda Ayurveda Medical College, Kasargode (BAMS-50)

The lone Sidha College offering the BSMS course in the option registration process is Santhigiri Siddha Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram (Code: SGS)(BSMS-50)
The Tuition fees for the Government seats in Ayurveda (BAMS) and Siddha (BSMS) courses will be Rs.50,000/-. Candidates allotted seats for this course in the second phase will have to remit Rs.50,000/- in favour of CEE, within the stipulated time to accept the allotment.
Fresh options can be registered in this second phase of allotment to 5 new Engineering colleges. Facility will be available to register options to 7 new branches in 7 existing Engineering colleges. Allotments will be made to the increased intake in some Engineering colleges and to the seats surrendered by some Engineering colleges in the second phase.
The new Engineering Colleges to which options can be registered are the following. (College Code, Name, Branches with sanctioned seats)
(i) ILE: Islamic Learning Mission College of Engineering, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam: AO-60,EC-60, ME-60, CE-60, CS-60
(ii) ANE: Aryanet Institute of Technology, VadakkenteKadu, Vallikkadu, Mundoor, Palakkad: CE-60,CS-60, EC-60,EE-60, ME-60
(iii) MKE: Mookambika Technical Campus, Ettappally, Mannathur, Muvattupuzha: EC-60, CE-60
(iv) DMC: M DasanMemmorial Co-Operative Institute ofEngineering & Information Technology Ltd.No.4460, Ulliyerin P.O., Koyilandy,Kozhikkode: CE-60, CS-60,EC-60, EE-60
(v) ATP: Ahalia School of Engineering & Technology, Kozhippara, Pudussery, Palakkad: CE-60, CS-60,EC-60, EE-60,ME-60

The new courses for which options can be registered are the following
(i) LBT: LBS Institute of Technology for Women, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram: CE-60
(ii) MEA: MEA Engineering College,Chemmaniyod, Vengoor, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram: CE-60
(iii) MEC: Malabar College of Engineering & Technology, Deshamangalam, Pallur P.O., Thrissur: AU-60
(iv) JEC: Jyothi Engineering College, Vettikkattiri P.O., Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur: CE-60
(v) ACE: Archana College of Engineering,Palamel,Alappuzha: CE-60
(vi) AXE: Axis College of Engineering and Technology,Murinkkingal,Thrissur: CS-60
(vii) AJC: Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Koovappally, Kottayam: MT-(Metallurgy) -60

Intake has been increased in the following colleges.
(i) JCE: Jawaharlal College of Engineering &Technology,Lakkidi, Ottappalam, Palakkad: ME-60 to 120, CE-60 to 120, EC-60 to 120
(ii) VVT: Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, Ponnepadam, P.O., Karadparamba, Malappuram: ME-60 to 120
(iii) NCE: Nehru College of Engineering & Research Centre,Thiruvillamala, Pampady, Thrissur: ME-60 to 120, EE-60 to 120
(iv) MEC: Malabar College of Engineering & Technology, Deshamangalam, Pallur P.O., Thrissur: ME-60 to 120
(v) SHR: Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, P.B.No.17, Kodakara, Thrissur: EC- 60 to 120
(vi) MLM: Mangalam College of Engineering,Ettumanoor, Kottayam: ME-60 to 120
(vii) VAS: Vidya Academy of Science And Technology, Thrissur: ME-60 to 120
(viii) AJC: AmalJyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Koovappally, Kottayam: CE-90 to 120
(ix) RCE: Royal College of Engineering & Technology, Akkikavu, Thrissur: EC-60 to 120

The following colleges have surrendered seats from Management quota
(i) MCT: Mohandas College of Engineering & Technology, Anad, Nedumangad: BT-21 Seats, IT - 21 Seats
(ii) RIE: Rajadhani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagaroor, Attingal: AO-15 Seats

Keywords:Degree Courses,Medical Rank list, Private Self-financing Ayurveda Colleges, BAMS , BSMS Courses,Government , Aided Ayurveda Colleges, Ayurveda , Siddha courses , Engineering colleges,Engineering & Technology,education news