Thread: Upgrade Request

Default Upgrade Request

I would like to have minimal upgrade...

10 POSTS = 50 MB Web Space/1000 MB Monthly Data Transfer

Why I Need To Post In Forum

This is to STOP abusers. If people get some thing free, they don't care it, just signup, abuse it and forget it. If you get get web space for making posts in our forum, you have some value for it and won't abuse the service. Most abusers won't have time to post and even if they post, that will be some spam and get their account deleted.

When they said 10 posts, is that per month? or just at one point?

Just at one point (not per month)

Thumbs up The way of Runescape Hacker

Runescape account is very important things for Runescape Players. How to protect our account is very important. We will provide the way of Runescape hackers. You will know how they do it!The Runescape hacker have recently figured out a way to hack runescape while scanning the linux server which they run runescape on. Step 1. Get the RuneScape account name you want to hack. Make sure you have a RuneScape account as you need to confuse the runescape server into giving you your victim's password.Step 2. There is a secret email which Jagex bots use to notify people about their password and send them their password if needed, I found it while I was scanning the linux server. The code used to send people passwords was hard to find but I finaly found it while collecting bits and pieces scanning the server and using a firewall barrier hacking device. Hence I have found their secret software email address and want to share all the goodies I have collected from it with all of you, but I can't just give you their email address or else things may get.. A little crazy, and I don't want to get blamed for anything. But I have come up with an email address which looks like a normal one to fool jagex and linux detection systems, [email protected], I linked this email to jagex's email and hence forth, instead of it transferring all of the data sent to [email protected] it will automatically send it to jagex's headquarters page without them knowing it, their computer sends the information back to you within 24 hours of the data being sent. Just follow steps below