Thread: Sharing space

Default Sharing space

I have been brought up to share things with people.

My webspace: 5 GB 100 GB Bandwidth
    I share 4 GB Space and 90 GB Bandwidth.

But now I have unlimited MB so I share alot mor than 4 GB.
    I enjoy giving things to people of ages like 11 - 16 because they can't buy their own webspace so i try and give them a chance 50 MB and webstuff so they can learn and maybe be a successfull person with the kind of skill's that they learned earlier in life.

I've shared all my stuff with everybody in zone, and I get treated like dog crap. Not that I'm a mean admin iin the Official Aok Trial Forum, its just people are jealous of me and my skills. I'm nice I'm a simple person, its just people push my patience to far. When you do so, you lose what ever I'm sharing with you. So if you have a forum or portal, Puff like it never existed. Get my drift? Thats why I have a CoD (Terms of use) for this kind of stuff incase it happens.

I share with you why won't you give me something like be nice to me back?

hey I am trying to be nic with you brother...I know you are the nice person and you have my respectations and honors...thank for great offers....

http://www.cfe-clan.com/
    http://hosting.cfe-clan.com/

why not try the better choice than netfreehost and the the best choice of free hosting solutions..people !!!!!

you never get anywhere better than this offer !!! you are rock ! :)

Hey what about other age groups man. It's too partial.

I accept all age groups its just I started out with 11 - 16 year olds because thats prety much the age group my game that I played alot is in.

I am old but I got one already lol........