Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free vs. Paid Web hosting

i think the free hosting is good sometimes.. there is no fear for paying money anyone else :D :D

hmmmz free hosting isnt for big projects and its very good for people who just need a normal site you cant really do alot with the most (except bizhat)
    but its always just good enough for you own personal site so depends what you want to do with your site :)

grtz :
    -=l Urban l=-

Quote Originally Posted by urbanlegend
    hmmmz free hosting isnt for big projects and its very good for people who just need a normal site you cant really do alot with the most (except bizhat)
    but its always just good enough for you own personal site so depends what you want to do with your site :)

grtz :
    -=l Urban l=-
    Agree. If you are a man who is making money from web-designing, i think it is better to have a paid hosting.

Default Re: posting

Quote Originally Posted by gordonlyw.bizhat.com
    Iam a newbie

trying to know how to setup a web page and upload it.
    using many webpage generator to create them but still do not know how to upload the page. use frontpage and abode still cannto upload

so now i try bizhat and hope someone in bizhat can tell me how. once i know how will migrate to paid site as i have some 4 gb of pixs on my holiday trips to put on web so my relatives overseas can view them.

any helps?>??????
    type "ftp://(user_name):(password)@(yoursite.bizhat.com)"
    thats all!! :D i work all the time

Default freewebservers are all out to get you

i've tried a neverending list of free web hosts/servers providing freespace and a shorturl... all claiming they do not display ads on your site, and guess what happens about 2 months after you've signed up? ADS! appear on your site.

this became an incredible frustration for me, constantly changing hosts, never finding a decent and honest one with some half-decent features. I'm relatively new to bizhat so am hoping that they don't introduce ads on the free-accounts any time soon. I don't think i can hack the headache of moving my site again any time in the near future. :roll:

i'll just wait and see

i have found this site an absolutely great resource..
    http://www.free-webhosts.com/

i need free hosting for trial only... if i create a project an want to presenting to client why i choose paid webhosting ????

I like free stuff - but u dont get them in stores!

Free hosting is the best bcoz u are away from the pain of downtime and yearly commitments

When I heard this site had no pop-ups, no banners, and was free. I obviiously thought "No freaking way!" Checked it out, was true. I am really amazed, I looked at free hosts all around the web and NEVER found one like this one. Is quite unique and awesome. Though I am yet to really try it, I like it. I was looking to for a paid hosting, but this site, got me off that idea. So I thank thee oh people who made this possible.

there are lots of free host like bizhat.com but bizhat has got something unique

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast