Thread: 8 Eyeliner Tips for Teenagers …

Cool 8 Eyeliner Tips for Teenagers …

<>1.
    <>2. i lash6. When Doing Cat Eyes, Use Liquid , Now, if you are planning on doing cat eyes, which is absolutely one of my favorite eyeliner looks, just use some liquid eyeliner. That way you can really, really get the effect of cat eyes and it can be extremely smooth. For me, I like any and all Maybelline liquid eyeliner, it stays put girls!

7. Use a Smudger , If you are really looking for a great eyeliner tip for teenagers , make sure that you are using your smudger! Eye pencils that have a smudger on the other end make it really easy to use! The smudger can actually be used to wipe away a bit of the eyeliner that might be misplaced or not straight!

8. Use Your Eyeliner under Your Lashes on The Bottom Lid . Finally, the last eyeliner tip for teenagers that we’re going to talk about is using your eyeliner pencil right under your eyelashes on your bottom lid. When you place the eyeliner along the inner rim of your eyes, your eyes can actually look closed, but just along the lashline can really highlight your eyes!

Last edited by sherlyk; 09-13-2012 at 03:20 PM.