Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How should we keep ourselves healthy

This is a very useful post and i am glad to read this.

Appreciate this post most useful and important too.

As there are many thing to say on this topic and many thing to do concern to remain healthy. But due to human nature and circumstances it not possible to do each and every thing perfectly otherwise everyone in this world live healthy life.

But atleast we can do few thing like:
    1. Wake up early in the morning.
    2. Take a deep breath till 15 min
    3. Exercise 1 hrs or 30 min regularly
    4. Eat that much and that only which is required.
    5. Avoid vices and bad habits
    6. Develop goos habits and stuck to it

Most required Post of the Day.

Nowadays people underdo or overdo the fitness regime, which is also very harmful to the body. I believe in eating good and healthy food and water and some exercises every day that can keep me going. I have read many articles on good food, hygienic living and good healthy surroundings.

1. A little meditation everyday can do wonders to your existing lifestyle. It calms your nerves and gives fresh mind to think over problems.

2. Clean Healthy Food- Always eat fresh food made and served in clean places. This small change will keep diseases away.

3. Consume only Purified Water - Many people claim to drink tap water and still stay fit, but with the rise in water pollution it should be mandatory to drink water that is purified by a rouv water purifier

4. Take a break - As you like to skip the holidays and continue working for those extra incentives and perks will hamper your health in future. It is better to take small holidays and family breaks, which in turn increases capacity to work better.

These are some tips to follow to get a healthy life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456