View Poll Results: What graphics editor do you use?

Voters
310. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adobe Photoshop

14 4.52%
  • Adobe Illustrator

2 0.65%
  • Jasc Paint Shop Pro

1 0.32%
  • GIMP

0 0%
  • Corel

0 0%
  • Nah, i write binary code for graphics images.....

0 0%
  • 293 94.52%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics

i am using macromedia firework ^^
    it is pretty simple and easy to use..
    but doesn't have great editing ability as photoshop though..
    still good enough to me ^^

good men

but, I wanna ask u to give us some lessons in photoshop, macromedia fireworks.
    by the way, I love this programs very very macth.

=^= softguide =^=

I used photoshop to create banners or some effects but for creating the website interfaces i use fireworks coz it takes less memory and works faster as well as its simpler to use than photoshop.
    But photoshop is better in slicing images for website

Default psp8

I personally like paint shop. Its not as powerful as Photoshop or illustrator, but it is easy to use, and newer versiones have some powerful features.

I really like Photoshop, it's very easy too use and it can create very nice layouts, banners, signatures, avatars and stuff like that.

I use Photoshop CS (8.0) :D IT's a lot better than the Paint Shop Pro 8 version I used to use. It wouldn't save .jpg's without dithering it a lot. Photoshop gives you a choice on how much to dither the image. Anyways, I've used Photoshop CS and Paint Shop Pro 8 and comparing them....... PHOTOSHOP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by shardsofanime.bizhat.com
    I use Photoshop CS (8.0) :D IT's a lot better than the Paint Shop Pro 8 version I used to use. It wouldn't save .jpg's without dithering it a lot. Photoshop gives you a choice on how much to dither the image. Anyways, I've used Photoshop CS and Paint Shop Pro 8 and comparing them....... PHOTOSHOP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
    Photoshop is great, but something to remember about paintshop pro 8: it's only $100 USD. Photoshop CS Standard is likr $500. Both programs offer many of the same things, but PSP8 is 1/5 the price.

But of course that is coming from someone that actually buys adobe Software (I have Photoshop 7 (which came with Imageready 7), and Acrobat Reader 6 professional).

lol... hand code the graphics! :-P j/k I did vote for that but I am a photoshop guy myself. It's got alot of features and any $2k prog you can get for free has to be good :-P

I mostly use Adobe Photoshop for creating web grafics and Corel draw for vector graphics. I guess theese tools are the key progs in creating web site design :)

Photoshop CS mostly

i also use Macromedia Fireworks

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast