Thread: Kumarakom Lake resort

Default Kumarakom Lake resort

Just need to know quickly what are things I can for a week at the Kumarakom Lake Resort. A couple and two naughty teenagers! Please think and tell cautiously! haha

Don’t worry on teenagers...this is the ryt resort to cool them! Lots of activities and butiful sights too …

Default Kumarakom Lake resort

If you want real quick answers then just go to the website and give a call to the manager at Kumarakom Lake Resort. He will advise very ,very, quickly what the activities you can do!

Smile

The lush green grounds of Kumarakam Lake Resort are very beautiful, with notices on many of the plants which tell you about their medicinal benefits. The service in the restaurant was pretty good and the food tasty. The sunset cruise and the afternoon tea were complimentary.

Yup, I couldn’t agree less….. That’s the best option. Backwater Cruise,Sunset Cruise, Indoor Games, Water Sports including water skiing, speedboat andbanana boat rides, etc. Be very careful since the guests are an eclecticmix...Know wat I mean!

Kumarakom Lake resort

Quote Originally Posted by murgeshdhawan View Post
    Just need to know quickly what are things I can for a week at the Kumarakom Lake Resort. A couple and two naughty teenagers! Please think and tell cautiously! haha
    there is a 250 meter long meandering pool which is awesome. The also have an infinity pool by the lake, speedboat rides, ayurveda, pottery, cane weaving, bicycles, fishing, canoeing, pool table, table tennis etc.
    Last edited by sherlyk; 11-19-2012 at 03:11 PM.