Thread: pilots joke's

Default pilots joke's

got 3 of them ill post the others later one
    but here is one:
    It's 1944. Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day, and love is in the air.Marie leans over to Pierre and says: "Pierre kiss me!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips. "What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!" She smiles and they
    start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower." Our hero grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing?" asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!" They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Cognac, and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep in the water, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "You stupid idiot, what in the hell do you think you're doing?" Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre the
    fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!!!!

hope you enjoy it as mach as i did .
    if you have more of those post here

Default just found another one

Joke ripped off from the movie Mephis Belle:

"An American 8th Army pilot is shot down over Germany. The pilot gets captured by
    the Germans. After the first week his left leg has to be amputated. He asks the
    base's commanding officer, "Could you drop my leg over my base in England?" and
    the Germans comply.

The second week he right leg has to be amputated. He asks the base's
    commanding officer, "Could you drop my leg over my base in England?" and the
    Germans comply.

The following week his right arm has to be amuptated. He asks the bases
    commanding officer, "Could you drop my arm over my base in England?". This time
    the German commander replies, "Nien! Zis ve cannot do!"(no this we cannot do)

The disheartened pilot asks, "Why not?"

The German commander replies, "Because ve zink you are trying to escape.""