Talaash actress Rani Mukerji rules out requesting her director to swap roles. Daane daane pe likha hai khaanewale ka naam. And Rani Mukerji lives by the rule book. The actress states that she has no qualms playing a de-glam low-key role opposite a glamourous co-star like Kareena Kapoor. The actress rules out wanting to take up Bebo’s role, preferring to play the role the director has envisioned for her.
The actress states, “I’m a bit egoistic about my work. When a director comes to me with a part, I want to play only that particular role. The question of me wanting to play another character would arise only if the director tells me to choose between two roles. But when Reema (Kagti, director) came to me, she had this particular role for me etched in her mind.”
Rani and Kareena have done a film together after more than a decade but didn’t share a single frame. But that doesn’t deter Rani from speaking fondly about her co-star. “Kareena and I have mutual love and understanding for each other. We had a lot of fun while shooting Mujhse Dosti Karoge and even after that, whenever we have met at social dos or parties there has always been a lot of love and warmth. In fact, when I was told that Kareena would be a part of the film, I was looking forward to working with her. Unfortunately, there was no such possibility for us in the script to meet.”

Rani Mukerji More stills

Keywords:Talaash actress, Rani Mukerji , Kareena Kapoor, Reema ,Kagti, director,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news