Thread: Bollywood's Latest movie reviews

Talking Bollywood's Latest movie reviews

let share and discuss latest hindi movies
    Last edited by simba1211; 04-06-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Hi there,
    I, Me, aur Main - Sweet balancer of love and togetherness
    I Me Aur Main is a finely packed message of togetherness and understanding more than love or romance.This movie is a good example of a rom com that serves as a gender balancer possessing the required ingredients appealing to the urban thinking women while making men willing to go along to as well.
    Last edited by simba1211; 04-06-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Talking Jolly LLB - Movie Review

Hi there,
    Jolly LLB ends up as an attempt to alternate between comedy and drama, handling neither one incompetently, but also not excelling at either while the performances of the actors are dominant throughout.
    Humour has come well in some places especially the terrorist parade scene, the first court room scene, scenes involving Saurabh Shukla who plays the judge... the narration is smooth and flowing having a perfect interval point for a mainstream entertainer. The climax is the major highlight which underlines the seriousness.
    Jolly LLB initially gives an impression that a cinematic critique of the legal system will stand up in this comedy which will have its point of view but alas somehow Subhash Kapoor can't find the right balance between the drama and the comedy.All well that's ends well. Ordered by wit, drama and top performances the movie ends as a decent entertainer thanks to its climax which saves the film. Looking for some massage of funny bones in a courtroom go for it.
    Last edited by simba1211; 04-06-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns - Movie Review

Hi there,

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns - The movie makes us feel the Hindi heartland for those 2+ hours on screen no matter in which ever part of the world we come from and

from where we are watching this film. highly commendable.Like the previous Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster legacy Gangster returns is 'loyal' to its 'engagement' and proves

its worth for the wait.
    Poised between seductions, love, jealousy, thrill, wicked fun and winning performances Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns is dressed to thrill... go for it.
    Last edited by simba1211; 04-06-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Wink Aatma - Movie review

Hi there,
    The horror movie Aatma with the cast of Bipaha Basu Nawazzuddin Siddiqui and Doyle Dhawan give their heart into this film as actors.Aatma is a promise to thrill gone

wrong due to a feeble script and lack of required eerie moments.The presence of the beautiful Bipasha and the talented Nawaj only adds to the major waste and

disappointment though they act well but couldn't save the film.

Hi there,
    I saw the movie Sona Spa and I think the only way to enjoy Sona Spa is to fall asleep while watching it and dreaming for a better movie yourself. The concept of the

movie loses the grand opportunity to make an erotic adult entertainer out of this innovative intention to trip into the world of dreams . Acting is strictly okay.
    more interesting Movie reviews are at Radiomirchi.com

Hi there,
    the latest movie released Fukrey is a fun loving movie of youngsters whoi are so involved in enjoying life that they wantto earn some quick money and the story revolves arounfd the simple concept with strong sense of humour