Thread: Honeymoon Destinations In India

Default Honeymoon Destinations In India

Honeymoon Destinations

Looking for a special destination for that special someone in your life?

Well, you got it here! Couples worldwide come to India to spend a splendid time with the most beautiful person in their life. India offers a multitude of choices from mountains to beaches, to forts and gardens to start your relationship with a romantic essence.

To make your honeymoon the most cherishing and exciting moment of your life, we present below the top 10 honeymoon destinations in India.

Lakshadweep Islands - One of the most romantic places in India

Andaman & Nikobar Islands - Stunningly beautiful and secluded - ideal honeymoon destination

Goa - Perfect honeymoon destination for all seasons with plenty to activities

Kovalam - Enjoy relaxing under the shady coconut groves and sunbathing on the golden beaches

Srinagar - Heaven on Earth

Darjeeling - A paradise on offer

Jodhpur - Royal treatment

Coorg -Scotland of India

Ooty - All time favorite among honeymoon couples - spend memorable time midst the Nilgiri Hills

Shimla - Peace, tranquility, natural beauty - it has all

What an information sir ji !!!!

Hi, in my opinion Ooty is one of the perfect places for the honeymooners. Ooty is in Tamil Nadu. I visited there before a month. it was a wonderful experience for me. I never forgot that. I think summer season is the best time to visit Ooty for enjoys your trip….
    Last edited by minisoji; 08-10-2013 at 10:04 AM.

In India the newly wed couples select the destinations according to their choice and requirements. The famous places for honeymooners are Kullu-Manali, Shimla, Goa, Srinagar and much more.