After 'Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham', 'Yaadein' , 'Mein Prem Ki Deewani Hoon' and 'Mujse Dosti Karoge', the sensational jodi of Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor will be back.. And the filmmaker who is going to bring together the hot stars is none other than B-town's most happening producer-director Karan Johar...

Karan reported to have signed Hrithik and Kareena for his much talked venture, 'Shuddhi', a Karan Malhotra directorial had been in news for quite some time over the film's casting. And latest buzz confirms that the two stars have been finalized.

Confirmed KJo, "I'm excited to see Hrithik and Kareena back after 12 years."

Revealed Johar further, "When Karan (Malhotra) came to me with Shuddhi, his desire was to cast Hrithik and Kareena. I spoke to both of them and they were happy to be on board." The Producer (Johar) and Director (Malhotra) duo, who seem to be on a winning track after the huge success of 'Agneepath', are back with 'Shuddhi'.

Talking about the film, the producer said, "The film is an intense love story and because it has a reincarnation theme, he (Malhotra) has written a script that is dramatic and outstanding. Also, such a theme requires actors who can bring the desired intensity."

Referring to their choice of lead pair, KJo went on, "To me, it is really an important casting. But I don't look at it as a coup. Kareena is beautiful, talented and a powerhouse performer. And Hrithik, well, what can I say? He can melt a nation just with his eyes."

More stills

Keywords:Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham,Yaadein,Mein Prem Ki Deewani Hoo,Mujse Dosti Karoge, sensational jodi , Hrithik Roshan ,Kareena Kapoor ,filmmaker ,B-town, Karan Johar,Shuddhi, Karan Malhotra , KJo,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news