Somedays back, I heard some of my moviebuff friends complaining that most of the actors of today's Bollywood generation can't act. And another guy present there replied, "Are you guys kidding me?" It's not our B-Town actors cannot act, it's more like, some of them overact, that's even more absurd. With all due to respect to the Bollywood actors, some of them have had a record of being over dramatic in their movies.

Well, one can't ignore that the hindi film industry have produced some of the greatest and really talented actors each era. From the times of Raj Kapoor to Ranbir Kapoor, talent have been unlimited in the industry. But, amongst all, we have also come across some annoying onscreen acts by the hindi actors. Those who have watched the movies like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam, Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, Tees Maar Khan, Zanjeer remake, Himmatwala and many more, might have got the real dose of overacting.

Loud dialogues, heavy expressions, overdramatised acting by the lead actors of these films, have turned out to be bizarre and attention-grabbing. While some of the viewers find it irritating, some have even found these amazingly humorous and end up making fun of the actors. Remember Aishwarya Rai Bachchan "Like Sunehri" act from Dhoom 3, or Kareena Kapoor as 'POO' and Kajol's loud punjabi acting in K3G, Salman Khan's overplay in Hello Brother and Priyanka Chopra's 'chuimiu' act from the recent release Zanjeer remake? Well, these are some of the classic examples of exaggerated acting in Bollywood.

More Stills

Keywords:Bollywood generation, B-Town actors, Bollywood actors, Raj Kapoor , Ranbir Kapoor, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam, Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, Tees Maar Khan, Zanjeer,Himmatwala , humorous, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,Dhoom 3,Kareena Kapoor,POO,Kajol, Salman Khan, Hello Brother , Priyanka Chopra,chuimiu,Bollywood,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news