Thread: what businesses are you into?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default what businesses are you into?

I am into many different types myself: prepaid legal, dreamcatcher making, website and graphics designer, native beadcraft, and blogging for cash. I am a stay at home mom so I do this all while taking care of my little one. What about you?

Default not sure

I want to do something, just not sure what.

I would love to help people somehow.

Going through a real rough time in my life right now...

I'm a single father of 2....all I know, is my 2 boys(6&4) deserve better than me being away from them at work, and having nothing to show for it.

So, I'm looking...good question, though.

Great luck in all you do

God Bless,

Eddy

I am a student in hisg school and I make my money through perfoming playing the trumpet, playing Taps at military funerals, and performing as a Disk jockey. Being a disk jockey is a fun way to earn money.

I'm a Junior High School student from The Philippines. I'm just 15 Years old & I earn money thru the internet like monetizing my blog with Google AdSense & thru site referrals & partnerships! 8)

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.