Thread: how can i fit my health?

Default how can i fit my health?

I am want fit my health but i can't find any idea.please tell me about this.

10 Motivational tips to Be Fit & Healthy

1. Love Yourself Everyday
    Instead, focus on being healthy from the inside out.
    Eat well, and exercise regularly.

2. Achievable target
    Select positive role models. Choose role models that help you feel good about who you are, rather than ones who make you feel bad. Find a female role model who is strong, healthy -- and real!

3. Know why You Overeat
    Brainstorm some healthier ways to cope with mood swings that do not involve food, In addition, control your environment to avoid to binge on high-calorie foods when you do feel disappointed, rejected, or bored. Instead eat fruits and do remember to wash them (Know How to clean Fruit)

4. Bring few and simple changes daily.
    Who said health-related lifestyle changes had to be all or nothing? Start small and make a few simple weight loss and exercise changes each day.

5. Engage in cheerful company
    We all need a cheering section -- having to account to someone else gives you a reason to hang in there when you can't muster determination from within.

6. Sometimes its Okay!
    If you slip up on vacation and overeat, drink too much, or fail to exercise -- forgive yourself. Don't beat yourself up! Instead, say, "I really enjoyed my vacation," and let it go at that.

7. Do not Starve
    "People go too long without eating, and then pig out when they are ravenously hungry."

8. Give time for change to come in you
    It's easy to see thin people and think how lucky they are. But here's the truth: If a thin person is over 30 -- or even over 20 -- chances are they are working hard at being thin each day. Learn from them. Find out how they stay thin. Is it through more exercise? Eating fewer snacks?

9. Move More & Sit Less
    Make healthy choices by being more physically active. Park at the end of the lot when grocery shopping.Take the stairs at work. Go on a long walk with your kids or grand kids. Raining outside? Walk or run in place while watching TV. No excuses!

10. Celebrate Every Day's Goal of Diet
    In the midst of your exercise and weight loss goals, don't forget to enjoy each day's journey. Most women agree that their lives and dreams for the future are so intertwined with reaching a specific goal or destination that any derived pleasure is disregarded.
    Last edited by simba1211; 08-16-2016 at 09:39 AM.