Thread: Kent - Newly Launched Air purifier

Default Kent - Newly Launched Air purifier

If you are looking for a Portable air purifier that has performance and also is under Rs.30,000.Then choose Kent Hepa air purifier. It comes with a higher capacity which is ideal for an area of 377 sq feet. That means you can purify area of your living room and lobby with this purifier ideally.

This model has a blend of innovative technologies including HEPA Dust collection technology, Innovative formaldehyde decomposition technology. High EER(Energy Efficiency Ratio) will ultimately reduce energy consumption. In simple words, impeccable performance and quiet operation in a sleek, compact design. It incorporates some smart features like Air Quality Monitor, and filter replacement indicators and low noise operations. These aesthetically designed, Air purifiers are portable and can be kept on the floor or table.

HEPA air purifier is the air purifier with latest technology is a popular appliance in the market manufactured by KENT.

A HEPA filter is a type of mechanical air filter; it works by forcing air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites,tobacco & smoke.
    I presume it would be useful as it filters particulate matter from the air. One of my friends suggested me to buy this product to purify air at homes. An Excellent product for Home, Room and other place to remove odour.
    It is very helpful devices for people who suffer from asthma or allergies. Eternal Air purifiers help in getting rid off second hand smoke, hence it is also very useful if you have a smoker at home. Using a HEPA filter in your home can remove most airborne particles that might make allergies worse.