Thread: All are welcome to join

Default All are welcome to join

For anyone who wants to work in the I.T. industry or people that love computers and want a fabulous way to increase their skills. Whether you're a complete beginner or an intermediate user wanting to gain experience to work in the I.T. industry, or an experienced industry professional wanting to work at home and get his name out there for businesses to see. Our expert staff will work with you to make your goals become a reality.

All are welcome to join

You can work from home, set your own hours, gain fabulous experience, receive tips, tricks, and training from our company, set your own Hourly Pay Rate (try that working for a company), and you'll get excellent tax write offs. Your skills will dramatically increase. Our computer staff of experts will work hard to increase your skills and make you successful.

so visit Computer Apprentices™ now!

http://www.computerapprentices.tk

email: [email protected]

wht type of langauges a employee should know?
    pls give more details.

it is ok that you should list all the langauges u know on the list.

Default Job!!!

Looking for a job??? Here is your chance!!! Contact me and you will be reach!!! Dont be afraid.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Default Ha ha ha!!!

Just kidding!! I also want a job...and very fast..i need money ....i want to have a new computer...if you can help me......contact me

hi gigel, i think i can help u by adding u to the list, if u want...of course...

the insufficient of the explanation,do you tell what the business was..in my empty times, i want to earn money

REALY ? I DONT BELIVE ... :)