Thread: MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!

Default MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!

AS SEEN ON OPRAH!! Money Making System $$ Network Together To Make Money Fast!!

Im 18 and Im in Highschool. If you still in highschool Or you just want to ball out of Control you need to do this. I have made $10,000 in about a month and I have so much Bathing ape Clothing it's ridiculous. So if you need some dough, loot, money whatever you call it just read this and follow the instructions and the money will start pouring in.

I'm sure you’ve read these letters asking you to send $1 to 6 different addresses. Putting your home address on the internet can be risky, but through paypal all you have to provide is your email address. It’s safe and easy just go to www.paypal.com and set up your account!!!! I am not a gullible person and have never trusted things like this, but I gave it a try, hey its only $6, I figured at least 6 people would respond out of the millions of people that use the internet. You should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and thousands to gain! Read on for the letter that I found ...
    $$ HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! $$

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands) No catch that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 7 days, I started getting money in my paypal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's Certainly worth $6.00. I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

$$ REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified paypal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with paypal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people world wide.

STEP 1: Send, through paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know ... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! The email list:

#1) [email protected]
    #2) [email protected]
    #3) [email protected]
    #4) [email protected]
    #5) [email protected]
    #6) [email protected]

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

$$ DIRECTIONS $$ HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS + MESSAGE BOARDS $$

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

Step #2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Steps #3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. For example: you log on to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with subject like ?millionaire message board? or ?money making message board? or ?employment message board? or ?money making discussions? or ?money making forum? or ?business message board? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the Edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations? THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

$$ REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money within days! $$

$$ JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL. $$ Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00!

A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - $$

$$ When your name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6?? And see if it really works?? I think so? People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. Seriously, most people think this is a scam, but you actually do get thousands of dollars out of it, it is NOT another crazy stupid scam, if people follow through with sending out $6, it works!!!!!

$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T PASS THIS UP! $$

Look at what PayPal had to say about it! (or ask them for yourself)

Dear ************

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We apologize for the delay in responding to your service request.

It has come to our attention that there is a PayPal scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the $5 scheme. You may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet this year.

Thank you for using PayPal! Sincerely, PayPal Community Support.

There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00 ***

$$ Have fun! $$

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such business.I suggest reselling business is a good way to earn through online.By becoming a reseller with Goresellers.com you can start selling web related services.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller.
    They are legit as far as I went through the reviews and legitimacy checking sites like Scamadviser.com

Default Make money online

What type ecu u used? datalogging problem maybe J4 for jdm ecu or J12 usdm ecu not remove. And do you use extreame hulog for usb rs232 converter? if yes there a setup to make it work with freelog.