Monsoon is a very beautiful season of the year. It is my favorite time of the year when I enjoy lots of fried pakodas, and sweet corns. But I also get worried about mosquito infestation which happens every year. I use the best mosquito killer to keep my family protected against Dengue, Malaria & Chikungunya as prevention is always better than Cure!

Most mosquito repellents have DEET, which is an active ingredient in killing mosquitoes. It is one of the most harmful chemicals, which causes headaches, watery eyes and irritation with the foul smell.
The first mosquito repellent brand of India - Goodknight has launched its range of natural mosquito repellents in India in form of -

1. Fabric Roll- On
2. Mosquito Patch
3. Aloe Gel Cream
4. Spray

That have natural oils to repel mosquitoes and keep you safe from mosquito bites. They are effective, easy to use and safe for kids that have no side effects on users. Hence it’s the ultimate choice for keeping the mosquitoes away. I have attached the picture of the list of ingredients in Fabric roll-on and patches. Take a look and choose the best for your family.