Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: India's Wildlife Paradises

If you love tigers, wild life then Corebtt national park is the best destination. Named after great hunter ‘Jim Corbett’ Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park of India. Corbett national park is nenowned wildlife sanctuary of the world for tiger conservation. Situated in the foothills of himalays, Corbett national park is the perfect destination for adventure enthusiast and wildlife adventure lovers.
    Last edited by jonssmith5; 05-18-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Go for a Safari in India, on the special tiger tour. Visit north and Central India's top National Tiger reserves of Ranthambore, Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Pench. Wildlife India ecospheres are havens not only to the majestic tiger, but also to a vast diversity of animals, birds and reptiles.

If you are looking for a peaceful, religious, relaxed holiday then Uttaranchal tourist places are the best options for you. Uttaranchal has its share of wildlife areas. There are hill stations that are significance to visiting several times.
    Last edited by film; 09-10-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Rajasthan pulls the attention of the wildlife enthusiasts, nature lovers and tourists from all over the world.

Corebtt national park is a nice place to see the wildlife. I have been visited this park after my Boston to NY bus tour with my family. This is one of the oldest parks of India. Situated in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. You can find 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna in this park.
    Last edited by film; 09-10-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345