Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest a baby name

Congrats on your new baby, that's wonderful news!

I've got a few names that I'm partial to: Charles and James and Jeffrey I've got a few of each of those in my large family. lol

Good luck with the new baby and Congrats again! :)

Default Re: Baby's name

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection
    I am still in search of a pleasing name. Searching the net, reading books having 1 lakh baby names, getting suggestions from my friends and relatives and so on. Name still not finalised, expecting 'your' help in selecting the name.
    Oh alright... :D

Good luck and hope that you're baby boy would have a great name!

Congrats on the arrival of your baby boy. I also had a son. I used a thai word for his name even though I am Australian. " Jaidee" Jai is pronounced like "high" and means heart and dee is pronounced " d" and means good.
    So Good heart in thai. All the best David

Congratulations.
    Having kids has been one of the most life changing things in my life. Naming my boy (he's now 4) seemed alot more dificult to choose than my daughter...
    My wife and I narrowed it down to Timothy or Thomas, we ended up with a timmy but the older he's getting he now sais "my name is Timothy not Timmy".
    I think if we were have another i would go for a name that can't be shortned.

God Bless.

Steve..

Really want to know the choice you made

Default Baby name

Dear friends,

Thanks for suggesting baby names. The naming ceremony - Baptism - is planned to be in mid May. Still it is difficult to make a choice. I will be posting the name in May.

Default name

you know namng your babay really should be something to come from the parents themselves dont you think i dunno but thats jsut my views, but a name could be robert i think

good idea !! i will choose my dogĀ“s name jajajaja

Cole and Aiden are cool names, but I'm guessing you've chosen already? Then there's Michael, which is my name... and half of the male population.

Default baby name

Hi!
    Hope you find a name you really like.
    I have 3 children and I'm having a 4th in early May.
    2 of my Children are boys and their names are: Christian Alexander (A conqourer of Souls for Christ), and Michael Austin (The Angel Michael is the protector of Gods People (Daniel 12:1)
    I think if my Baby is a boy I will name him David Adam (a name of royalty and beginings)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast