Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Data Entry/Ad Typist at Home

Default Data Entry/Ad Typist at Home

At home data entry position. Great opportunity for stay at home moms or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of their own home.

Requirements: You will need a computer with Internet access, valid email address, good typing skills, and basic Internet knowledge.

You will be processing orders from your computer. How much you earn is up to you. The average salary is $300 - $500 a week depending on if you are working full or part time. If you would like more information, please contact

Please only SERIOUS applicants[/b]

I removed your Email address from your POST.

I don't want anyone else other than me contact you and share the $500 a week.

PM me the details of how to make $500 a week. I think i should employee 50 staffs, who work for me. So in a week i will earn $500 * 50 = $25,000

Don't envy of my great idea. Idea's like this, only people like me can think off. See even pramit3in don't think about getting 50 or 100 staff.

You see after a week i will give jobs to 200 unemployed peoples. So send me the info fast.

I love helping poor peoples, so i will contact government and ask them to implement this program to help poor people in India.

Anyway watch out... i am going to be the richest person....

Anyone want to work in this program contact me. You will get industry standard salary, free accommodation, free food from our 5 star canteen. I am assure one thing, our canteen will be comparable to any star hotels in India and all members can have what evever they need, all for free.

Good thing about this opportunity is you don't need to be a computer expert, just typing knowledge is enough, so rush to nearest computer center today.

All these finalized only after getting reply from our pramit3in.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia
    I removed your Email address from your POST.

I don't want anyone else other than me contact you and share the $500 a week.

PM me the details of how to make $500 a week. I think i should employee 50 staffs, who work for me. So in a week i will earn $500 * 50 = $25,000

Don't envy of my great idea. Idea's like this, only people like me can think off. See even pramit3in don't think about getting 50 or 100 staff.

You see after a week i will give jobs to 200 unemployed peoples. So send me the info fast.

I love helping poor peoples, so i will contact government and ask them to implement this program to help poor people in India.

Anyway watch out... i am going to be the richest person....

Anyone want to work in this program contact me. You will get industry standard salary, free accommodation, free food from our 5 star canteen. I am assure one thing, our canteen will be comparable to any star hotels in India and all members can have what evever they need, all for free.

Good thing about this opportunity is you don't need to be a computer expert, just typing knowledge is enough, so rush to nearest computer center today.

All these finalized only after getting reply from our pramit3in.
    Can u PM me the email ID
    i m looking for such type of work..

I just deleted that email id as it was SPAM post. We do not allow MLM type ads in the forum.

Programs like this won't pay you. Think if it works, why people go for job ? Why the one who post in this forum post this ?

These are like MLM, only the one in top will get paid, how ? bacuse he made lot of others to pay the company and the company pay part of the income to the one in top (leader).

This is what i think... i don't have any real experiance. I have friends who made good money with MLM, but only few people make money.

Do you have any sucess with marketing this type of programs ?
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

This requests me to miss that everyone can attain

Default Hai

Hai iam looking for such type of job work. Can mail u me ur email address.

Thankyou,

iam4ever :)

[Hi,

iam interested can u give me the job when u get the reply from pramit3in.

hey can ya give me the email id regarding the job..please....

Please provide me the full details. Is it ture

Hey Admin ( Nokia ) can u plz give me the job details and exactly what i am supposed to do!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast