Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can i make money from my site

have you tried to set up a virtual auction site ?

i mean, use your site and be an online distributor (as middlemen?)

you can make money from that too

Sorry to post the same thing, but I can't see your site either :(

Also, where are you from Dragon?

Default BizHat.com Custom Service

I was just wondering what everyones opinion of BizHat.com was? Do they actully provide the bandwidth as claimed? IF so they rock! Awesome Service!

yes they do provide everything they claim to.. well as far as i'm concerned they do..they did me at 10posts and 50

and they also do it pretty darn quickly..

if you request bandwidth before 5pm you're almost guaranteed to have it by the end of the evening..nokia seems to upgrade quite regularly at about 9pm

happy posting dude

ps.bring on the 100post mark!

hey also... can you actually make decent money from advertising on your site???

i alwasy got the impression the money involved was peanuts.

I also want to earn money from my site.

i think google because some other ones out there are real scams!..

but u have to make $100 before they send you a cheque.. :)

I rely on Google ads...just go to the site google.com and click on something about Ad Sense...there are two diffrent ways either you pay them, or they pay you...They pay you whenever someone clicks their ad from your site..I think it is very reliable since it is already from google and alot of people are using it, plus you don't have to release or pay any money at all...I hope that helps!

How many hits do you get a day? I get around 150 a day and get 2 dollars a month, which sux. There are some companies which give you money for not hits, but only having their banner their. It is a good way to make money on the side. I still think you can't make a living out of a personal site, until you got 10 banners, 2 pop ups and a few other things. You can have a huge community like suprnova, but they still went down. So, hmm.

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast