Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your sign?

mine is matej

my sign is libra

Default Indian zodiac

I am a true Cancerian born on 27 June. I believe in astrology and it gives me a positive motivational power.

Indian zodiac

Traditional Hindu astrology has a sidereal coordinate zodiac system with twelve signs. The names of the Hindu zodiacal signs, or rasis, are similar to Graeco-Babylonian signs: "MESH" (Aries) "VRISABH" (Taurus) "MITHUN" (Gemini) "KARK" (Cancer) "SINGH" (Leo) "KANYA" (Virgo) "TULA" (Libra) "VRUSHCHIK" (Scorpion) "DHANU" (Sagittarius) "MAKAR" (Capricornus) "KUMBH" (Aquarius) "MEEN or MATSAYA" (Pisces).

Aries : March 21 - April 20
    Taurus : April 21 - May 20
    Gemini : May 21 - June 20
    Cancer : June 21 - July 21
    Leo : July 22 - Aug 21
    Virgo : Aug 22 - Sept 21
    Libra : Sept 22 - Oct 21
    Scorpion : Oct 22 - Nov 21
    Sagittarius : Nov 22 - Dec 20
    Capricornus : Dec 21 - Jan 19
    Aquarius : Jan 20 - Feb 18
    Pisces : Feb 19 - Mar 20

Default Cancer

Cancer

Zodiac Symbol : Crab
    Birth Dates (Tropical) : June 22 - July 22
    Birth Dates (Sidereal) : July 16 - August 15
    Constellation : Cancer
    Zodiac Element : Water
    Zodiac Quality : Cardinal
    Domicile : Moon
    Detriment : Saturn
    Exaltation : Jupiter (ancient)/ Neptune (modern/disputed)
    Fall : Mars

Colors : Silver and Sea green
    Birthstones : Emerald ; Pearl and Moonstone (June) ; Ruby (July)
    Gemstones : Moonstone ; Emerald
    Day : Monday
    Metal : Silver

Default Cancer : Astrology

Cancer is the fourth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Cancer. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Cancer is considered a yin sign or alternatively feminine or negative sign, meaning it is more introverted. It is considered a water sign, and is one of four cardinal signs. Cancer is ruled by the Moon. Being the fourth sign in the zodiac, Cancer has been associated with the astrological 4th house. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Cancer individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Cancer roughly from June 22 to July 22 and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently roughly from July 16 to August 15.

Characteristics considered positive : Tenacious, Retentive, Resourceful, Home-loving, Loyal, Intuitive, Generous, Conservative, Emotional, Loving, Shrewd, Sensitive, Protective, Cautious, Purposeful, Wise, Easily flattered, Romantic, Imaginative, Security-oriented, Warm, Sympathetic, Patriotic, Sentimental, Caring, Maternal instincts, Sincere, Kind.

Characteristics considered negative : Changeable, Moody, Devious, Clinging, depressive.

Default Physical traits : Cancer

Physical traits

Cancer's physical characteristics with being average or below average height, having an athletic body and short legs. This athletic build allows for strong, confident people. They see Cancers as usually having brown hair, a well-defined face, a tan complexion, a prominent forehead, penetrating eyes of green or blue, a shortish nose that curves straight or slightly up, and a full mouth with full lips and a wide smile, as well as long arms and fingers resting on defined hands. In essence, the upper body is proportionally well balanced in proportion to the lower, which may make for a rather smooth-going, attractive athletic appearance.

Compatibilities

Although many mainstream astrology books do not bother with superficial sun-sign compatibilities, Cancer is widely thought to be compatible with the same element signs, Pisces and Scorpio. Cancer is also often considered to be good with Taurus.

I am an Aries.

Default Cancerians

Cancerians will ride high on money and success. Will exchange love, information and joy with elder people. The love life will be exciting with emotional high. Most importantly, cancerians will have sharp sense of direction and motivation, two attributes that are so vital for triumph. Are ready to take the world single handedly, will emerge a winner, thanks to your good luck and sense of timing. What happens always happens for the best.

How to identify a Cancerian

They are ambitious, serious, loves to teach and be taught, like to criticize others, not like to be criticized, hardworking, productive, smart, neat, organized, sensitive, quiet unless excited or tensed, rather reserved, highly attentive, resistant to illness, but prone to colds, romantic, but has difficulty in expressing love, loves to be loved, romantic on the inside, but not outside, love children, homely, needs to improve social abilities, intelligent, shy, humble, honest, low self esteem, determined to reach goals, loves freedom, rebellious when restricted, too sensitive and easily hurt, daring, secretive, sympathetic, observant, loves to dream and fantasize, loves travel and attention, adventurous, good memory, self motivated, thinks far with vision, always want the best, forgiving but not forgets, treats others equally, fast learner, loves to be lonely, clever, knowledgeable, seldom helps unless asked, careful, brilliant, unique, determined, well built and tough, loyal, patriotic and so on.

Aquarius, I don't think its ridiculous but i don't live by it, and i've never had an accurate horoscope

1. Cancer
    2. kinda
    3. Yeah i have it was quite scary

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast