Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

Default Do you believe in ghost?

Do you believe in ghost?i dont believe in them as i m not superticious
    Anyone have seen ghost ever?

Default yea

yea, i do beleive in ghosts

I believe there are no ghosts and these are all misintepretations of the mind in different parts of the earth. Ghosts are thought to be haunting old houses, camatries, basements etc..And even thing can be seen to shift there position in front of the naked eye. But there is a reason for all this. There are many places where electric fields and magnetic fields are concentrated. Especially under high voltage power lines etc. This creates a series of electromagnetic disturbances which are so powerful that they will be able to move objects. This theory has been proved and was shown on the Discovery Channel. These spooky electric disturbances can even affect the brain and mind and produce an effect to such an extent that it causes us to see illusions of people and imagine really extraordinary things and also makes us dream to a terrifying extent. So what happened during the days when electricity was not discovered? In those cases, it was the lightning which was doing the job. Granite stone is thought to be a good means in which it can concentrate the effect and store it.
    Last edited by minisoji; 08-23-2008 at 05:20 AM.

Angry

I believe it because if there is god there is also some evil forces to make it in equilibrium,then only world exists.i believe in god so i believe in ghosts even if i don't see one.:)

Default ...?

i beleive in ghost

I've never seen a ghost, but I totally believe in them. I've had an encounter or to (At least I think), though it seemed more..emotional. Nothing was visible.

yeah! I believe in ghost..

A nice topic to be discussed. I do believe and also do have a live encounter.
    FYI. I never believed in ghost until I really experienced it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanils View Post
    I believe it because if there is god there is also some evil forces to make it in equilibrium,then only world exists.i believe in god so i believe in ghosts even if i don't see one.:)
    I think evil spirit acting like ghost are real ghost. I believe in the existence of God the creator and evil spirits but not ghost. They don't really exist. If they do and people sees them as they always claim, then why can't they help humans. Ghosts does not exists

Wink

I believe in ghosts in fact I can talk to ghosts. I have had a few encounters with ghosts. I believe their just lost souls allot of times they have unfinished business on earth and once this business is done they will leave. Unless they don't know they are dead or lost then you have to somehow guide them to where they need to be. Ghosts allot of time will stay in a place they were killed if the murder was gruesome enough usually when that happens their lost or simply don't want to leave or know something you don't about who killed them.
    this is my take on ghosts everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast