Thread: LOVE or MONEY which is important

Default LOVE or MONEY which is important

what do u think love is important or money

They are both important, wether which subject both things are put in changes the importance though

Thumbs up

Love is!

Money wont hold my hand or put its loving arms around me when I need it the most.....money is neccesary in the world we live in, but it is not a substitute for the things that really matter in live, although many seem to think it is..

Do you mean you loving someone or someone loving you?

If someone loves you, then you don't need money - they'll get you some! If you need to be in love, you can make yourself fall in love if you want it badly enough, and with anyone.

If you want to put a price on somebody loving you, then that's a tough one. It's probably priceless.

In the society we live in you don't need money to survive (at least in most civilised countries), which changes everything. If I really had no money, and my parents weren't going to give any to me, and the state wasn't going to give any to me, you can keep your love, 'cos I'd rather eat.

in cases like this I always like to look at the Thesaurus words to gain additional insight. The English version lists words such as: lawful, rightful, legal, genuine, justifiable, valid, reasonable and acceptable.These words help to expand the idea of legitimate. In particular I see legal, genuine and justifiable as reasonable expectations for starting an online business working from home.
    Problem is, you need to be a rocket scientist now to be able to decipher whether an opportunity is real or not.
    I recently was presented an opportunity for a new Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) company. For those unfamiliar with the terminology this kind of business succeeds when you recruit others who are below you to sell a.k.a. pyramid. The financial rewards for this business model can be extremely rewarding.
    Now in reality, all businesses are pyramids. Generally, one person is at the top, while many workers are at the bottom.
    The difference is that most businesses do not derive their income simply from recruiting or employing others - this is what makes the pyramid illegal. They need products to sell which allow income to be earned. Without products the business can not sustain itself. The first people who join make all the money, other people who join later make little or no money - this is illegal.
    Well this opportunity presented itself with various learning products. However, the "opportunity" portion of the website was being opened in beta, pre-release before the "products" were available on the website.
    Further, the opportunity was presented in such a way that one would think that they were getting paid their commission on everyone joining the program after them - whether or not they personally recruited them. This was named their corporate power line payout method.
    In reality however, this method of payout was a "bonus". In order to get to that stage you needed people placed under you in your matrix. That's where it gets to be more work - not as simple as it was made to appear.
    Despite this people were signing up - apparently thinking they were getting in at the top because of the "pre-release opportunity" (i.e. no products). In reality, it would appear the business is not sustainable. Hard to tell when you can't see any products. Someone at the top is definitely making a good deal of money, as I've already seen several emails from sources promoting it.
    All this to illustrate one carefully (and skillfully) crafted opportunity which on the surface appears legitimate and an easy money maker. However, to evaluate you need to understand exactly what a "pyramid scheme" is, different payout options, and how having products affects your ability to earn money.
    A lot of knowledge is required for understanding just this one opportunity. There is a vast variety of online opportunities available. Many are legitimate, but as mentioned earlier you almost need to be a rocket scientist today to know for sure.
    YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR MARKET and the potential to succeed in it. If you choose to promote home business opportunities, you have to know that this market is competitive and you're going to need creativity and persistence to succeed.
    Often people are told that a particular market is competitive, yet because everything is new to them, they don't accept this. This kind of knowledge is learned the hard way and is common. It's also easy for people to give up rather than accepting it as a lesson learned.
    Niche marketing has become very popular. It involves finding some part of the internet where the marketing potential has yet to be explored.
    This can indeed be very profitable if you are one of the first to find a particular niche. It takes knowledge however, to determine a profitable one.
    It seems that at some point even the "niches" will all be saturated with online businesses. This could happen, but like offline businesses there will always be someone with the right product mix and creativity who will find new profitable niches.
    YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PROMOTE your new business. There is no longer one simple method of succeeding today. In the past, simply getting your website in the search engines (SE) top 10 results would guarantee success. Today, even if you could get that high in the SE results, there are certainly no guarantees that you'll stay there.
    http://www.1moneymania.in/qna/

Default Love, definitely

i had a gay, multi-millionnaire boyfriend (long story) and lived a life of champagne, yachts and royalty. i dumped him for a penniless teacher because i wasn't happy. now i have no money at all (single mum) and am happier than i've ever been.

Love and money both are important. Love is a long term investment which returns trust love and care. So is money when invested in the right long term investment plans its return are fruitful that can aid in achieving dreams and fulfilling wishes.

Love to money ;) Just joking, both are important.

Default LOVE or MONEY which is important

Done both, but I dont see getting paid as a bonus. Gear / music does not grow on trees, and does not magically fly and set itself up to the party. Neither does it operate itself, or does it pay bills such as car fuel or liability insurance. Been at it for almost 30 years, so I expect , no pay no play. Ive done a lot of the love part already.