Thread: How many ppl belive in arrange marriage?

Default How many ppl belive in arrange marriage?

When i c ppl doing arrange marriage i got surpirsed..
    How can one guy decide to pass his whole life with one girl only after one meeting?
    is it realistict?
    wht u guys think about it?

Arrange Marriage is Good.. Why because no one in this world can understand anybody's mind 100%... If we true enough we can say " We don't know what will do or what we feel in some situation"

So if you love some person , both will be in the world on imagination .. So after marriage everything will change to reality, they may not be able to understand what is the reality and imagination.. The most chance is they will fail there....

In arrange marriage everybody will prepare their mind to adjust with any situation.. So after marriage they will try their level best to adjust... so most of the problem will solve automatically...........

So... After some times problem will happen... couples will fight each other for some reason.. ... if it is a love marriage only those people will be there to solve the problem...
    If it is arranged marriage their parents also will come and solve the problems.....

We cant understand anybody 100%... so try to compromise......

See in IT field... 100 marriage happening 75 getting divorce...

So my conclusion is go for arrange marriage instead of love marriage that will make your mind to adjust with your partner.... and you will get a successful life.....

"Understand the wisdom of others, that will avoids your own mistake"

Regards
    Fazal C.A
    Last edited by fazalca; 02-01-2009 at 10:01 AM.