Thread: Friendship is not a Game to Play - SMS Collection

Default Friendship is not a Game to Play - SMS Collection

Friendship is not a Game to Play

Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

Moon said to me to leave your friend

Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

Age appears to be best in some things

Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep

God picked up a flower

God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U.

To live a life

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

True friends r like morning

True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.

Make 1000's friends

Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

6 rules to be HAPPY

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

Never abandon old friends.

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

ill always value u deep within my heart!

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

If friends were flowers

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

Friendship is sweet when it’s new

Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

Default Old friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamonds !

There is many stars but the moon is U , there r many friends but the best is U,2 4get me its up 2 U,2 4get u I will never ever do

Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm a friend u can always depend on ''

Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
    Duty: To Luv,
    Experience: Not required,
    Salary: Never Ending Luv,
    Joining: ASAP,
    R U interested?

God has given us two gifts; One is choice & another is chance. Choice is to select a gud friend & chance is to have a best one like U

"Old friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamonds ! If u get Diamonds, Dont Forget Gold Because Only Gold can Hold a Diamond

Yeah we're tight, and yeah we fight, But through all of it, there's one thing,
    That will never change, we'll be friends forever.

Listen and Silent are 2 words with same alphabet
    & are very important 4 Friendship because
    only a friend can listen to u when u r Silent.

words begin with A... B... C... Numbers begin with 1... 2... 3...
    Music begins with sa... re... ga...
    But friendship begins with U & me

A friend is like a "PILLOW",u can hug it when u r in trouble,u can cry on
    it when u r in pain,u can embrace it when u r happy...!Always remember I can b ur PILLOW.

Friendship is a promise made in the heart....
    silent...
    unwritten...
    unbreakable by distance...
    unchangeble by time...
    its lovely to have u as one..!

We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we enjoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Luv

Friendship is a network that needs no recharge,no roaming,no activation,no signal problems,just make sure u dont switch off your heart.

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart

Longest Love Is Mothers Love.... Shortest Love Is Others Love....
    Sweetest Loves Is Lovers Love...
    But Strongest Love Is Friends Love...
    Like U & Me............

BIRTH IS START OF LIFE BEAUTY IS ART OF LIFE
    LOVE IS PART OF LIFE
    DEATH IS LAST OF LIFE
    BUT
    FRIEND IS HEART OF LIFE

I m Happy, U know Why ? Because I m Lucky, U know Why ?
    Because GOD Love me, U know How ?
    He sent the best friend to me u know Who ?

If A is 1
    B is 2
    C is 3
    Z is 26 then
    L+O+V+E=54
    And
    F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108.
    Interesting hai naa...
    Friendship is twice stronger than Love..

Friends are those who take care without any hesitation,
    Who remember you without limitation and
    Who love you without any communication.