Thread: Tips on SMS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tips on SMS

LOVE SMS

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day !

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when,
    you will always be near me

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift.
    Do u know what? its YOU my love

ul always be mine 4 nw and 4eva ul always be mine 4 u r my treasure ul always be mine plz tell me its tru plz b mine 4eva il always love you

One Who drinks have alkohal heart
    One who smokes have cloudy heart
    But dont eat sugar because you already my SWEET HEART

Love is like the seeds of life,
    To root is full of pain and strife.
    But to grow it's like a great Oak tree,
    Straight and strong for eternity.
    Love is what I offer you,
    Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
    Love is life between two who shares,
    A life between two who really cares.
    Love is ours, if you agree,
    To spend your life with me!

The ,-# -.- #-.
    Heart # "#" #
    of "#. . #"
    a Friend "#"
    knows No BoundarieS,
    No LimitS,
    just endless Love and Care!
    "Have a Great Day..."

Without Love -- dayz are
    "Sadday,
    moanday,
    tearsday,
    wasteday,
    thirstday,
    frightday,
    shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
    Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

Keywords:Inspirational New Year messages,New Year Eve Wish,New Year Wishes and Quotes,Funny new year SMS,New Year Messages and SMS,love SMS, friendship SMS,Goodluck SMS,Missing U SMS,Dream SMS,funny SMS,Anniversary SMS,

Last edited by sherlyk; 01-01-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyk View Post
    LOVE SMS

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day !

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when,
    you will always be near me

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift.
    Do u know what? its YOU my love

ul always be mine 4 nw and 4eva ul always be mine 4 u r my treasure ul always be mine plz tell me its tru plz b mine 4eva il always love you

One Who drinks have alkohal heart
    One who smokes have cloudy heart
    But dont eat sugar because you already my SWEET HEART

Love is like the seeds of life,
    To root is full of pain and strife.
    But to grow it's like a great Oak tree,
    Straight and strong for eternity.
    Love is what I offer you,
    Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
    Love is life between two who shares,
    A life between two who really cares.
    Love is ours, if you agree,