Thread: A Spiritual Partnership

cuddles Guest

Default A Spiritual Partnership

Hi. My ID is cuddles. Surely there is a wonderful man out there who knows what is meant by "spiritual partnership". I do not mean a religious partnership. I am talking about a relationship between a woman and a man in which both people's needs and desires are acknowledged, discussed and met in the most compassionate, understanding and fulfilling ways ~ a relationship in which matters of spiritual growth are paramount. If you are a loving and caring man, a nice-looking, sexy, intelligent man with a great sense of humor, a man to whom age does not matter, a man who wants a wise, nice-looking, intelligent, sexy and gentle woman, then I welcome you into my life! My email is [email protected] All others need not email me. Blessings..... Carinne

danielwin Guest

Default hi

Did u get my email? Get in touch. [email protected]

hiya!

Hi Cuddles,

I too used to ask the very same question that you have asked about if there was a spiritual partner or soul mate out there for me.

I have discovered that we 'attract' through some kind of natural magnetism, a partner that in some way reflects how we see ourself.

And so, if you wish to influence this ... you have to start the journey of self discovery. Who are you really at the deepest emotional level.

For example, if at the deepest level, you do not like yourself and you do not believe yourself to be worthy of love, then often you will attract a partner that wil mirrot this belief. There are many other complex combinations. But I can assure you that life reflects your beliefs.

Hope I don't sound too pompous ... didn't mean to preach.