Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips For Your Hair

Care for a hair,you use a natural things for a hair and you do a massage with oil and use a henna,egg and curd for a hair and take a healthy food and drink a more water.

Last edited by minisoji; 09-30-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Default Long Hair Tips

How thick or thin your hair is depends on heredity. Thick or thin hair can still grow long and healthy but its length will also depend on what genes you have. Some women have genes for really long hair and others can only grow hair to their shoulders. I've seen some women with thin hair that is down to their knees too. Most women can grow their hair to about the middle of their back before it starts to get wispy and thin looking.
    How often you trim your hair is another choice. You don't have to trim you hair at all if it's healthy. The only purpose of trims is to keep the hair shorter and thicker looking and to get rid of split ends if you are prone to them. If you do not have split ends and want longer hair you do not have to trim your hair. Remember, salons are in business to keep you coming back and most will tell you that your hair needs a trim every four to six week to grow which isn't true. Hair is dead and the grow rate has nothing to do with the bottom ends.

Always use heat protectant spray before applying heat to hair.

Default Natural Home Remedies for Hair Care

A few tips on Natural Remedies for Faster Hair Growth :

Grape seed oil ( available in Nattu Marundhi Kadai ) is believed to enhaance hair growth. Give your scalp a massage using this oil before bedtime.

Reflexology :

With hands in a semi fist, place the fingernails of each hand towards each other and buff nails against each other briskly back and forth for five minutes everyday.

For more natural home remedies and tips, chennaimoms.com presents ebook on natural remedies|home remedies for kids and women|patti vaithiyam for babies

Good post, thanks. i am using Dabur Almond Hair Oil for long hair. it's non sticky hair oil that makes my hair silky shine and strong.

Get Long and silky shine hair, use Dabur Almond Hair Oil and Dabur Vatika Black Shine Shampoo. Dabur Natural Product for Skin and Hair.

Default Dabur Almond Oil

If you have a long Hair, you need to give extra care to your hair, use Dabur Almond Hair Oil, makes your Hair Strong and Silky

Quote Originally Posted by sunggokho View Post
    Wow! Is that what you did with your hair?
    I have always wanted my hair to be stunning and beautiful without undergoing such harmful treatments at the salon.. Thank you for sharing this tips am gonna save this and try this with my hair... It sounds safe anyways...

Long healthy hair is a dream of every girl. I too had them but with age I got hair problems like grey hair, hair loss, short hair. As I started getting hair color I started to color them, which triggered hair loss. I had tried many hair-coloring brands.

I am sharing this here as Tips for Hair, to use hair oil regularly, use ammonia-free hair color, trim your hair twice a year.
    Also you can get useful hair coloring tips from professionals at Godrej Expert through their articles and blogs online. They help you to find the right color for your hair and also guide step by step on how to color your hair at home all by yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12