Thread: Parachute Advanced Coconut Hair Oil

Default Parachute Advanced Coconut Hair Oil

Parachute Advansed coconut hair oil is for the all-aware young Indian woman who is demanding as she knows that there are a slew of other hair care products available to her. She is aware of the benefits of using hair oil and the role it plays in maintaining her hair healthy and well nourished.

Parachute Advansed coconut hair oil from Marico has been made especially keeping in mind the needs of hair. Parachute Advansed contains essential oils of ylang-ylang to give it a rich and deep fragrance. It penetrates the hair roots better than other hair oils, strengthening the hair from within. With regular use of Parachute Advansed, hair strength is known to increase by up to 16%. What’s more, when applied pre-wash, Parachute Advansed reduces protein loss up to 28% and restores the health of hair.

Keywords: Parachute Advanced Coconut Hair Oil,health of hair,essential oils,strengthening the hair
    Last edited by Berlcha; 03-01-2011 at 07:38 AM.

The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength.
    Last edited by sherlyk; 04-02-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Coconut Hair Oil and Dabur Almond Hair Oil, make your hair silky and shine. [FONT='Segoe UI', Helvetica, sans-serif]Nourishing your hair with Dabur Almond Hair Oil, help to reduce the Dandruff.[/FONT]

these are awesome hair oils as i have tried them and really my hair got strengthened as i was havng troubles of hair fall by applying parachute advance i got rid of it , these days i am using garnier hair oil as it is keeping my hair nourshied and healthy.
    Last edited by sherlyk; 04-02-2014 at 06:39 AM.

my favorite hair oil and i am using it from my childhood days. I also like the sweet smell of parachute oil.